IGNORED

Family Club At It Again

cityloyal473

By all accounts the speed at which they retreated up the Glos Road, chased by Gas and the contents of a builders skip, was pure comedy gold.

I think a few took a pasting and one in particular was sparked out on the floor covered in blood. Someone said afterwards that one had to go to hospital. 

Don't think they'd done their howework!

Read more: http://www.gasheads.org/thread/861/grimsby-mob#ixzz3A0OUivxP

what relevance is this to our site you plank? ****!

Maybe the wrong thread - i e should be on the Non League Bristol Rovers thread -but that is no excuse for you being rude and offensive.

By all accounts the speed at which they retreated up the Glos Road, chased by Gas and the contents of a builders skip, was pure comedy gold.

I think a few took a pasting and one in particular was sparked out on the floor covered in blood. Someone said afterwards that one had to go to hospital.

Read more: http://www.gasheads.org/thread/861/grimsby-mob#ixzz3A0OUivxP

What the **** do they sound like?

"Grimsbee mob" "Came unstuck" "got a slap" "didn't do their omework" "grrrr generic ooligan talk copied from 'the Football Factory fackin mags"

They think they're F Troop.

Got to think that one of the posts here was a little OTT!

So as not to offend anyone it might be better to just add comments about all things SAG to the NLBR thread. But thanks for the info CityLoyal, the family club are certainly not as Unan as they like to make out!

By all accounts the speed at which they retreated up the Glos Road, chased by Gas and the contents of a builders skip, was pure comedy gold.I think a few took a pasting and one in particular was sparked out on the floor covered in blood. Someone said afterwards that one had to go to hospital. Don't think they'd done their howework!Read more: http://www.gasheads.org/thread/861/grimsby-mob#ixzz3A0OUivxP

To be fair it seems as if a group of Grimsby fans went looking for trouble....and guess what they found it. I think most fair minded Bristol fans know that Rovers have hooligans and to portray them as a 'family' club is just silly.

What the **** do they sound like?

"Grimsbee mob" "Came unstuck" "got a slap" "didn't do their omework" "grrrr generic ooligan talk copied from 'the Football Factory fackin mags"

They think they're F Troop.

What a blinding show that was! Funny as it gets! However I prefer to think of them as Hogans Heroes desperately trying to escape the prison of war camp that is the Conference! (Without the Heroes of course as agent Ward was rumbled in the end)

Mr Higgs Colonel Klink

There no one manager as Sergeant Schaultz

The equine assaulter being Hogan of course   

What a blinding show that was! Funny as it gets! However I prefer to think of them as Hogans Heroes desperately trying to escape the prison of war camp that is the Conference! (Without the Heroes of course as agent Ward was rumbled in the end)

Mr Higgs Colonel Klink

There no one manager as Sergeant Schaultz

The equine assaulter being Hogan of course

Showing your age REDOXO ;)

To be fair it seems as if a group of Grimsby fans went looking for trouble....and guess what they found it. I think most fair minded Bristol fans know that Rovers have hooligans and to portray them as a 'family' club is just silly.

Agreed - we're no different to the majority of other clubs (ok, apart from the fact that we're now non-league!). Equally, I'm sure that if a group of away fans headed to the main "lads" pub, looking for trouble, every club will have those who will be happy to provide it.

I just hope that our lot don't start believing their own hype, and acting the Billy Big Bollux at every game.

Bristol Rovers an insignificance now then and forever. In everything. They are toy town

its somewhat ironic that for a team you discribe as insignificant .. you cant stop yourself from reading and replying about :laugh:

Anyway as stated the trouble came from Grimsby lads that came looking for trouble and biting off more than they could chew.. heading back up towards filton Ave at more speed than shergar realising he was in danger as he was in horfield. .. i could imagine a similar scene if a mob had waltzed down to lions chucking roof tiles ect at people outside the pub ... carnage ... very odd thing about yesterday was there was reported to be only 20 coppers on duty and none in the ground at all... when the fight happened a riot van turned up and all stopped as the mobs awaited a throng of riot police... what actually happend was just 2 coppers stumbled out looking more scared than the grimsby lot... a surreal start to the non league world way of going to footy

PS

No horses where harmed... there weren't any on duty

its somewhat ironic that for a team you discribe as insignificant .. you cant stop yourself from reading and replying about :laugh:

Anyway as stated the trouble came from Grimsby lads that came looking for trouble and biting off more than they could chew.. heading back up towards filton Ave at more speed than shergar realising he was in danger as he was in horfield. .. i could imagine a similar scene if a mob had waltzed down to lions chucking roof tiles ect at people outside the pub ... carnage ... very odd thing about yesterday was there was reported to be only 20 coppers on duty and none in the ground at all... when the fight happened a riot van turned up and all stopped as the mobs awaited a throng of riot police... what actually happend was just 2 coppers stumbled out looking more scared than the grimsby lot... a surreal start to the non league world way of going to footy

PS

No horses where harmed... there weren't any on duty

:shifty:

Read more: http://www.gasheads.org/thread/861/grimsby-mob#ixzz3A0OUivxP

That skip was Stuart Sinclairs bed for the night.

Archived