IGNORED

No East End And The Wind

Red Rag

Just picked up my tickets from AG for tomorrows game. Took a look at the demolition works

whilst there, it struck me that with the EE gone the wind is going to howl through the gap.

Sure to affect the game in some way, not sure if it will be to our adavntage or not.

Just picked up my tickets from AG for tomorrows game. Took a look at the demolition works

whilst there, it struck me that with the EE gone the wind is going to howl through the gap.

Sure to affect the game in some way, not sure if it will be to our adavntage or not.

Whilst in theory both teams will have to cope with it for half of each game, as the season progresses we should become more experienced in dealing with it so it may have a marginal benefit.

Picked up my tickets about an hour ago.

Viewed the East End rubble for the first time from the car park and then the Dolman/Atyeo gap - quite a shocking sight.

Notice there are a couple of fairly big trees behind the goal but if the wind is up it's bound to affect play.

Presumably some high netting will be put up because it doesn't look safe or practical to retrieve a ball from behind that goal as things stand.

theres going to be a board up behind the goal so will reduce wind effect

I had visions of THE board behind he east end goal acting as ball boys, and Jon Lansdowne scurrying among the rubble trying to get the ball back.

Archived