IGNORED

Can Anybody Answer Me This Please

kiwicolin

We are season ticket holders in the Atyeo stand and before the home games we go under the Dolman stand

for something to eat and drink.

We had an email about Your guide to Ashton Gate. According to someone who read and listened to the video

people from the Atyeo wont be able to use the Dolman before the games.

Is this true or has someone misunderstood the message.

We are season ticket holders in the Atyeo stand and before the home games we go under the Dolman stand

We had an email about Your guide to Ashton Gate. According to someone who read and listened to the video

Only fans with Dolman tickets are able to use the Dolman Exhibition Hall this season.

well your taking that very well, shouldn't you be throwing your rattle out of your pram.... I thought that's what we were supposed to do anyway

We all have to make sacrifices and at the end of it , a brand new stadium. A small price to pay.

OK, I can do philosophy:-

Why spend 40 Million (or whatever the latest figure is), on the new stadium, when it is inevitable the earth will be eventually consumed by a bigger and hotter sun?

The stadium will be burned to a cinder, as will all the supporters - even Sepp Blater will not survive.

TFR

P.S. Can I be the first to wish all 'real' supporters a Very Happy Christmas?

OK, I can do philosophy:-

Why spend 40 Million (or whatever the latest figure is), on the new stadium, when it is inevitable the earth will be eventually consumed by a bigger and hotter sun?

The stadium will be burned to a cinder, as will all the supporters - even Sepp Blater will not survive.

TFR

P.S. Can I be the first to wish all 'real' supporters a Very Happy Christmas?

Nonsense! The moment we are about to get scorched to death, Blatter will award us the World Cup.

Kiwicolin - Don't feel too bad, look at the positives......you can drink better, cheaper beer and decent cheaper food in any number of pubs in BS3...even a Clarks pie from the van and 4 cans on the Natch Wall is better than the fare in the DEH. Think of it that BCFC is doing your body a favour!

thanks .

Will have to find somewhere else for food and drink. A re-think is needed.

Right that's it, enough is enough.  That sort of reaction to bad news makes my blood boil.  What is the world coming to when an OTIB forum member doesn't go off on one when hearing he can't use the DEH this season.  Too bloody reasonable Kiwicolin and that's me finished with OTIB.  I'm off to join a G*s forum where I can wallow in delusion and then blame shifting over to you Sheeds.  

**** the lot of you.  

Great day out at Sheff on Saturday, mind       :grr:

No, #soz.

Archived