IGNORED

Cotts Got It Wrong

timothy bird

yea he got it wrong, but we have a history in this compitition of going out early normally in the first round,

when I went in and mentiong about the card readers not working they guy on the turnstyles said its only a friendly I think that was the whole atmosphere all round really and it felt like a friendly,

Cotts won't say much in public but I bet you those players were in for a hell of a bollocking and some extra training after their performances

i think he got it bang right, proved to himself that his best team didnt play last night.

el abd sounds fit for the bench,bobby needs more shooting practice,wynter isnt a wingback....plus more.

very educational i'd have thought.

also showed we dont have an answer for set pieces still.more work and new face needed perhaps??

But Old eastender the shape was wrong and players were out of their usual position

indeed but I'd rather he do that in the cup instead of the league, if this was colchester I'd be really worried but as it was the cup game it just shows we still don't have much depth and still require players who aren't good enough to move on,

I wonder if he may now bring more then 3 in

Archived