IGNORED

Hope There's Not A Fire In The Dolman This Season!

Spoons

not sure what the answer is but that was a joke last night trying to get out. hope theres a plan b as there will be another 1000 in dolman on saturday. how did they get a safety certificate to allow up to 4,500 people to exit through one end of the dolman.  lets see what happens saturday

not sure what the answer is but that was a joke last night trying to get out. hope theres a plan b as there will be another 1000 in dolman on saturday. how did they get a safety certificate to allow up to 4,500 people to exit through one end of the dolman. lets see what happens saturday

There was a nice shiny new Fire Exit sign that led into the East end construction site I believe? Or down the back of the dolman

Either way you can get out fine in case of a fire

*believe I saved you a job DaveL, I can only take cash sorry*

It'll be a while getting out, that's for sure.

I'm pretty certain though, that if there's a fire or other type of emergency then just jumping over the barriers onto the pitch will be forgiven.

On the pitch?! How dare you! Supporters on the pitch in any circumstance is the most dangerous crime there has ever been and must be met with life time bans and a possible death penalty

What he said. If there was a fire you'd just go down the nearest set of steps and onto the pitch.

That would be illegal, I can just see the Post headlines now reporting the non family clubs supporters pitch invasion and CCTV footage appeal to identify the irresponsible culprits caught in the act on cam.

Best to patiently stay seated and await official instruction and direction from our highly trained helpful and friendly professional stewards. Slowly filing out two by two in a calm and orderly fashion possibly picking up a pasty or pie from a handy well stocked vending kiosk on the way.

NB: Shitting ones self would help no one...

What will be interesting will be from January and there will only be the two temporary staircases to replace the exits via the lower Dolman

^ this, you think it's bad now...

Archived