IGNORED

Lets All Move On

Go Junior GO

• Admin

I think when every we put a bad performance in or lose, we should all stop for just a minute and think to ourselfs ' at least we are not the gas '

True, but would like to think that our standards are a bit higher than that

I believe the credit and plaudits were fully deserved for the display at Sheffield last Saturday, but equally the criticism wasn't overly harsh on what was nothing short of a mediocre performance on Tuesday - lets hope the blip was Tuesday night and we can get back to climbing out of this league

True, but would like to think that our standards are a bit higher than that

I believe the credit and plaudits were fully deserved for the display at Sheffield last Saturday, but equally the criticism wasn't overly harsh on what was nothing short of a mediocre performance on Tuesday - lets hope the blip was Tuesday night and we can get back to climbing out of this league

took it for what it was, our reserve side playing a team who finished about 20 places below us, but you are right, credit where its due critise where it is also due,

If it was a league performance I'm sure the panic on here would of been alot worse and justified as well

Yea that's it all move on one bad game doesn't make a season and it's a cup we had little chance of winning I for one am glad to be out of it anyway the only people that are going to suffer from the early exit are the lads that played Tuesday a few of them won't get another chance till the jpt now and they only have them selfs to blame for putting in a shambolick performance roll on Saturday !!

Archived