IGNORED

Purple And Lime Kit Stock

pigeon

Due to huge demand and supporter feedback, City are delighted to announce supporters will be able to pre-order the limited edition purple and lime kit for delivery in November.

This will be the final opportunity for supporters to get their hands on this iconic purple and lime kit, which has proved an undoubted success.  

I thought they went on sale this Friday? Didn't realise they had limited stock etc. 

I paid on collection for the kit I collected this week

Problem is that some of us don't live near Bristol so I wasn't able to go down to collect a kit.

I was quite keen on ordering it tomorrow but pretty ridiculous that we have to wait until November for it! Season is almost half way through by then

Due to huge demand and supporter feedback, City are delighted to announce supporters will be able to pre-order the limited edition purple and lime kit for delivery in November.

This will be the final opportunity for supporters to get their hands on this iconic purple and lime kit, which has proved an undoubted success.  

I thought they went on sale this Friday? Didn't realise they had limited stock etc. 

November??? Thought they were restocking this week? Was planning on getting 2 on Saturday. Does this also mean we cant do the old shirt trade in as that ends at the end of August? 

November??? Thought they were restocking this week? Was planning on getting 2 on Saturday. Does this also mean we cant do the old shirt trade in as that ends at the end of August? 

I thought so too, based on this article on the website:

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20140811-purpletalk-1819485.aspx

So now I'm confused, especially as nothing has been said about the second batch being sold out. Can anyone clarify?

I thought so too, based on this article on the website:

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20140811-purpletalk-1819485.aspx

So now I'm confused, especially as nothing has been said about the second batch being sold out. Can anyone clarify?

Yeah they had said that they would get new stock in tomorrow. They also said that they would available to buy online from tomorrow onwards as well so i'm not really sure what is going on.

As WTTJ says above ^^^

First lot sold out in a couple of hours.

Second lot are due in this Friday (tomorrow) and were SOLD OUT on pre-order.

The Next lot are available for pre-order from next Weds, pay up front and is the last time you will be able to order/buy one so get saving if you want one.

What they haven't said is whether there is a limit on pre-order for the November delivery?

(all the above has been picked up from various sources and is what I understand to be correct at time of going to press.... :thumbsup: )

That is actually ridiculous!!! Surely the club would have worked out that demand would be high! I thought the whole point of going with Bristol Sport was that we could get kit quicker and cheaper! So far the club have done neither.

Not just fans missing out but the club are missing out on a lot of money. They've had the whole summer to gauge just how popular this kit would be by consulting fans etc, about time they got their act together!

Frankly this is crap.

Agreed.

Why are they making this the last time to be able to buy the shirt?? Why do we have to wait until November to get it?? :blink: Did they seriously not expect people to want the shirt??

So they wont deliver? I would have to collect it when its ready? Which would mean Id have to make an 80 mile round trip.

If the club put as much effort into the League Cup game versus Oxford as they've put into selling this crap colour uncoordinated kit then we'd be in the next round. Fools money easily parted ...

What effort have they put in?

Repeatedly underestimating the demand and thn picking an arbitrary date to say that's your last chance?

People (not all admitidly) want hold of this kit, so why can't the club see market forces dictate that its available as a general release. None of this limited time only cobblers.

Come on city, its probably gonna prove more popular than the offical number 2 kit for gawd sake.

that's probably why otherwise they will have loads of the white kit left if they make loads more purple

You either want it or you don't.

Soooooooo...

You either order it or you don't.

Is that difficult to comprehend?

No limit on the amount of orders and can do this without going to the shop.

November deadline gives all enough time for an opportunity to get hold of a LIMITED EDITION shirt.

:blink:

You either want it or you don't.

Soooooooo...

You either order it or you don't.

No limit on the amount of orders and can do this without going to the shop.

November deadline gives all enough time for an opportunity to get hold of a LIMITED EDITION shirt.

:blink:

You don't understand the issues?

Is the fact that we have to wait 3 months after paying for it to get it.

The fact that this is the last chance to order it.

You don't understand the issues?

Is the fact that we have to wait 3 months after paying for it to get it.

The fact that this is the last chance to order it.

Last time to order it? I wonder why, hmmm.... Limited edition seems to spring to mind?!?!

The 3 month wait is logical.

Point 1 - it's limited edition (can't stress this part enough)

Point 2 - the sense in having one big order is cheaper for production of such merchandise, rather than a continual production. Cost effectiveness of labour. No brainer, it's limited edition you see.

So definitely not hard to comprehend.

Anyway, mine is in todays order :)

Reason being..... I contacted Luke Palmer @ Bristol Sport, as per the club instructions.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20140808-purpleupdate-1813139.aspx

Captain Hindsight would have a field day here, along with Shoulda, Coulda and Woulda .

Archived