IGNORED

The Bountyhunter Fanzine - New Issue On Sale Saturday

Merrick's Marvels

Having a read this morning before leaving for work. I'd just like to say that the letter from Kylie from Australia has left me with a tune running around* my head that I'd rather wasn't in there.

So thanks for that!!

* Or should that be spinning around?!!

Having a read this morning before leaving for work. I'd just like to say that the letter from Kylie from Australia has left me with a tune running around* my head that I'd rather wasn't in there.

So thanks for that!!

* Or should that be spinning around?!!

Stop moaning or we'll charge you next issue!!

You're very cold with that guess, Red Army Faction.

Sorry, Slacker, he needed his passport for this particular holiday.

The funny thing is I bought a copy On Tuesday and haven't got round to reading it yet so still don't know the answer!

The funny thing is I bought a copy On Tuesday and haven't got round to reading it yet so still don't know the answer!

Don't read this thread then!!

There's something delicious in waiting... One of the simple pleasures that has been lost in life since the invent-

****** come on kettle, boil will you, I haven't got all day...! Grrrr...

If you are thinking of making this an annual competition I would like to get my guess in early for next year if I may.I appreciate Wade may have left us by then but I think he will still have a holiday.I am going..............Cleethorpes.

Don't read this thread then!!

There's something delicious in waiting... One of the simple pleasures that has been lost in life since the invent-

****** come on kettle, boil will you, I haven't got all day...! Grrrr...

Or watch the start of the ODI on Monday :shutup:

If you are thinking of making this an annual competition I would like to get my guess in early for next year if I may.I appreciate Wade may have left us by then but I think he will still have a holiday.I am going..............Cleethorpes.

And if he chose Jerusalem given the current climate in Palestine, I'm guessing he'll be kicking back in the Islamic State on one of those 18-30 Jihady holidays next year.

Archived