IGNORED

Atmosphere

PeterStyvarsRightFoot

I know that Tuesday was only a Mickey Mouse cup game but still the atmosphere was dreadful.. How do you expect your players to perform in pure silence with nothing raring them on... I know I for one would like to create the atmosphere of old at Ashton Gate, remember when the dolman used to be rocking before the eastend was reopened ? Remember the times where we would even struggle to hear ourselves for 90 minutes? With everybody now having the cat back amongst the pigeons, why don't we atleast TRY to make something of it? The last thing we want is to be outsung by COLCHESTER and other clubs in the division who we wouldn't expect it to happen with ? So get down there tomorrow, warm up your vocals and let's get behind the lads! Like last weekend in Sheffield... 2...3...4, I am a cider drinker!

I know that Tuesday was only a Mickey Mouse cup game but still the atmosphere was dreadful.. How do you expect your players to perform in pure silence with nothing raring them on... I know I for one would like to create the atmosphere of old at Ashton Gate, remember when the dolman used to be rocking before the eastend was reopened ? Remember the times where we would even struggle to hear ourselves for 90 minutes? With everybody now having the cat back amongst the pigeons, why don't we atleast TRY to make something of it? The last thing we want is to be outsung by COLCHESTER and other clubs in the division who we wouldn't expect it to happen with ? So get down there tomorrow, warm up your vocals and let's get behind the lads! Like last weekend in Sheffield... 2...3...4, I am a cider drinker!

well said that man.was really good towards the end of Sheffield game.i coudnt speak the next day,i always try and get it going,i hate quiet games

The atmosphere is also down to the players, up to them as well to get the crowd going.

Rubbish performance, rubbish atmosphere. Players need to show there up for it!

Not true there are plenty of teams that are shit but have great fans. Some supporters are just cut from a different type of cloth IMO. City have a small hardcore but in general the majority of supporters are not interested.

Archived