IGNORED

Petition: New Stadium - Grimsby Town

Nelly GTFC

Thanks people, we appreciate your signatures, and we will try...  :thumbsup:

You people ever imagine what it would be like with just one club in Bristol?  I know a merger would never never never happen, but hell I bet you would be breaking on 40,000 games in the Premier League I reckon.

Anyway good luck for the season, I looked on the day to day webcam thing from April to present day, quite exciting - the stadium development looks really superb from what I've googled. :)

You people ever imagine what it would be like with just one club in Bristol?  I know a merger would never never never happen, but hell I bet you would be breaking on 40,000 games in the Premier League I reckon.

Anyway good luck for the season, I looked on the day to day webcam thing from April to present day, quite exciting - the stadium development looks really superb from what I've googled. :)

We don't need to imagine it Nelly. There is only one club in Bristol. Check the football league tables if you need further proof.

I'm one of the few on here who likes having the gas around. They give me something to laugh at and there are few feelings like a derby win. Still pi$$ funny for now thouggh

Archived