IGNORED

Song For Aaron

DownendRed97

To the tune of Father Abraham has many sons.....Aaron Wilbraham scores many goals, many goals scores Aaron Wilbraham, he scores them with his feet, he scores them with his head, and when he does we go go like this.... Then we all do the Father Abraham ....hopefully everyone who doesn't know The Father Abraham song will soon catch on ?

Nope, the masses have spoken and chose, 'Give It Up' by K.C. and the Sunshine Band

Umm.. i'm not sure what to make of this video though.. I didn't think for a moment that KC would be a white dude..

who just can't dance for s**t... what IS this?

Nope, the masses have spoken and chose, 'Give It Up' by K.C. and the Sunshine Band

Umm.. i'm not sure what to make of this video though.. I didn't think for a moment that KC would be a white dude..

who just can't dance for s**t... what IS this?

Actually, having seen his celebration after the Sheffield Utd goal, a song by a big white dood that can't dance is quite appropriate for Alby

The only problem with that is, as was evident on Saturday, "Willbraham" doesn't really trip off a Bristolian tongue, especially when preceded with "Aaron". It sounds like "Mumble Mumble-bum Mumble-bum Mumble Mumble-bum". I'm sure you're right though and the masses will have their way.

Archived