IGNORED

Cotterill Song

Welcome To The Jungle

Acting like he couldn't hear it and getting the volume to increase! 

Great to see him getting involved like that, saw a lot of players craning their necks to look at the singing section today when it got loud, I was impressed by it apart from the drummer who decided to 'give it some' to a bloke who tried telling him to tone it down a little, pathetic from both sides really as it went on and on until one of them was asked to leave.

Besides that, decent atmosphere, making the best of what we have!

Acting like he couldn't hear it and getting the volume to increase!

Great to see him getting involved like that, saw a lot of players craning their necks to look at the singing section today when it got loud, I was impressed by it apart from the drummer who decided to 'give it some' to a bloke who tried telling him to tone it down a little, pathetic from both sides really as it went on and on until one of them was asked to leave.

Besides that, decent atmosphere, making the best of what we have!

that ducking drum does my head in no need for it what so ever singing is and always better without it

I thought it was great to see cotterill geeing up the fans, clearly heard us, waited a while, then pulled his hand out his pocket to gee us up more then wave. Brilliant I thought. And showed clear passion when he booted the ball in anger. The man gets my vote.

Stevie Cotterill's cider army

I've been very critical of that area as the new singing section but after today perhaps it could be great! Acoustics seem good but mainly due to proximity with SC. if he makes a habit of geeing up the crowd combines with better performances this year then the atmos could be good. I feel sc is developing a good bond with our support, best since GJ.

Shame he didn't show the same interest in a game that people paid good money to watch on Tuesday ! never mind, good old cotts, he's a geezer ain't he !

Who cares about a Micky Mouse cup game and weren't the prices reduced for it anyway?

Archived