IGNORED

The Ultimate Insult.

GrahamC

Someone cleverer than me once said the only thing worse than being ridiculed is being ignored.

I know this forum still gets it's' fair share of non league visitors from over the river, so on that note how funny is it that we've stopped giving out NLBR's half time and full time scores?

Today whilst they were losing a league match to part time opposition we didn't even mention it.

As Prince once said a sign of the times.....

Someone cleverer than me once said the only thing worse than being ridiculed is being ignored.

I know this forum still gets it's' fair share of non league visitors from over the river, so on that note how funny is it that we've stopped giving out NLBR's half time and full time scores?

Today whilst they were losing a league match to part time opposition we didn't even mention it.

You've never been more WRONG. The ultimate insult is the half time competition being for a tenners worth of FOOD VOUCHERS.

League matches are a thing of the past there, GC. They were losing a non-league match.

Lovely to think that league clubs have no reason to give out any result other than league results whoever there rivals are.

Saying that, I feel a bit mixed about NLBR result not being announced. Part of me misses the entertainment granted by a Gas loss being announced by the tannoy.

The thing that would grate them most is knowing there result is being ignored by the announcer at AG.

Archived