IGNORED

City Tattoo

JackMarch

I love looking at tattoos, they fascinate me. I have to try not to stare at people with them, I hope they realise I am just admiring them! The tattoo artists (are they called that?) are amazing talented people, what a responsibility it must be to draw on someone's body.

What price would you expect to be paying for a tattoo or a sleeve? Quite a big investment I would think?

Cost depends on detail and artist really, I would estimate an average sleeve would be around 20 hours work and between 50-120 per hour. Do your homework on whichever artist you choose though as you do not want to be regretting it. Do not rush into anything until you are 110% sure what you want.

I love looking at tattoos, they fascinate me. I have to try not to stare at people with them, I hope they realise I am just admiring them! The tattoo artists (are they called that?) are amazing talented people, what a responsibility it must be to draw on someone's body.

What price would you expect to be paying for a tattoo or a sleeve? Quite a big investment I would think?

Could not agree more with what Wood_red said....research your artist. I strongly recommend Avon Tattoo...great artists down there.

22 hours mine took. Its my only tattoo and its all I would get, the only thing I know wont change in my life is my love for City.

One thing I recommend to anyone.....be original! Speak to your artist, brain storm with them and let them have as much input as possible. Thwy know what they are doing

Archived