IGNORED

Korey Smith

KeepUpLino

Surprised there hasn't been a thread yet on this kid, put in hell of a shift yesterday and without him we wouldn't have picked up the points...

Reminds me of a little jack Russell, absolutely everywhere snapping at heels and tiding up... Great performance and an astute signing..

Well done

Surprised there hasn't been a thread yet on this kid, put in hell of a shift yesterday and without him we wouldn't have picked up the points...

Reminds me of a little jack Russell, absolutely everywhere snapping at heels and tiding up... Great performance and an astute signing..

Well done

Looks a very good assured player to me.  I am not sure how he dropped back down to this level,let alone end up at Oldham.

Smith was superb yesterday and rightly got the mom. Good in the tackle and played it nice and easy, my only critiscim of him which sounds a bit daft but at times he worked to hard and went chasing balls that he was never going to get and hence being pulled out of position, like I said that is me nitpicking on what was an excellent game for him and I hope to see more of the same from him

Didn't see him on Saturday, but was impressed with him at Brammall Lane last week. Was chatting to a Norwich mate about him yesterday who told me that Norwich fans rate him quite highly; easily good enough for the Championship they reckon. Also said he's unsurprised by Wilbrahimovic's start to the season

Archived