IGNORED

**** Me ! Season Tickets To Be Stopped Next 24-48 Hrs !

Tall King Blox

Was down there earlier, only singles in the Dolman for match day sale and only a few scattered around the Williams - right at front and right at back.  Don't know about Atyeo.

Seems that supply becoming a commodity has convinced the floaters.  Or some other business-like (or toilet) jargon, I don't know.  

Either way, this, combined with a seeming sense of reluctant hope that we are on the up once more should see the old place trembling to its very foundation come Spring.

Come on me babbers! 

Any idea how many we've sold? Must be a lot if they're cutting it off.

8,900 last season and so far we have only been told it is in excess of that.

For reference I believe when the lower Dolman is redeveloped after Christmas the capacity is down about 12,500. Take away the 1100 for away fans and that only leaves 11500 for home fans, which as others have already said will likely be in less glamorous areas of the ground.

If you have a whole stadium full of ST holders it means that fans who cannot make it every week due to work etc can still occasionally watch the team they love. Sure the money comes into it too but I know someone who is coming down tomorrow with his son for the kids first game. Without normal match tickets this wouldn't get the fans of tomorrow in today. 

For reference I believe when the lower Dolman is redeveloped after Christmas the capacity is down about 12,500. Take away the 1100 for away fans and that only leaves 11500 for home fans, which as others have already said will likely be in less glamorous areas of the ground.

I'm guessing that means the cut off is at 9,000 then. Very decent turn out.

Think the lowest is 12,800.

We won't be giving every away side 1100, Colchester brought 270 and I think Scunny have been given 300, quite right too, it makes sense when the ground is so tight for space.

Cor blimey KM ..... Careful how you word your thread titles..

Phew, at first glance I thought you were peddling tickets for your infamous and sordid autumn/winter sexual activities season, scared the life outta me for a while.. til I realised it was an innocent City related football thread.. Who'd have thought it though, City selling out of season tickets, unbelievable! :)

Cor blimey KM ..... Careful how you word your thread titles..

Phew, at first glance I thought you were peddling tickets for your infamous and sordid autumn/winter sexual activities season, scared the life outta me for a while.. til I realised it was an innocent City related football thread.. Who'd have thought it though, City selling out of season tickets, unbelievable! :)

P.S. ..... No hard feelings ... :)

Archived