IGNORED

Is It A Sell Out

Jack_Friend23

• Admin

Is there likely to be another pay on the day hold up tonight?

Was there Saturday, or just last week?

Would imagine for league games a vast majority of those going are season ticket holders, can't imagine too many people paying tonight on the same scale as against Oxford

Was there Saturday, or just last week?

Would imagine for league games a vast majority of those going are season ticket holders, can't imagine too many people paying tonight on the same scale as against Oxford

The club cannot cope with potd so buy online people. Or you'll be queuing into the park until half time.

• Admin

I'm trying to buy online but it's proving rather difficult as the site won't load!!!

Just tried opening the page https://bcfc.bristol-sport.co.uk/ticket.aspx?fixture=67865ab6-5b0b-e411-95a4-005056b7b24a

Have sat here for a few minutes now, and only getting this

loading-main-body.gif

Loading, Please Wait...

SGR is right I'd get on the phone

Just tried opening the page https://bcfc.bristol-sport.co.uk/ticket.aspx?fixture=67865ab6-5b0b-e411-95a4-005056b7b24a

Have sat here for a few minutes now, and only getting this

loading-main-body.gif

Loading, Please Wait...

SGR is right I'd get on the phone

Tried it myself yesterday..........i was hypnotised eventually

If you want two seats in a row (out of the potential rain) you're probably best off trying to get an Orient seat.

Looks pretty much full on the ticket map.

Orient only sold tickets up until yesterday at the request of city (no pay on the day for them). If they haven't sold many I am guessing there is a chance that they will be pushed into the corner and more of the Atyeo will be given over to city fans, similar to what happened against Colchester.

what like me for oxford got in the queue for a ticket at 6.55 got in the ground at 8.05 no thanks

That's unbelievable. Can understand fans' frustrations at that - if true!

(BTW, it's just before 5: I'm setting off for tonight's match now!)

14 -ish I think, but don't know if that includes away ?

That includes away fans, which are capped at 1,100 this season, therefore typically around 13,000 for home fans.  However, if the away club has a particularly low following there is the chance of further tickets being made available for City fans.  

After Christmas things may change as the lower Dolman is redeveloped.  

Archived