IGNORED

What Was The Point?

Super

I think Baldock is missing him. 3 games and he hasn't had one chance this season.

Maybe true but remember Baldock and an excellent partnership with Wilbraham at MK Dons. Although this was a few years ago there is no reason why they can't operate successfully gain.

Which is strange when you look at his record last season, how much more evidence does he need?

I think Cotterill is just trying to build a team without Jet. I noticed last night in particular that the ball was being fed through all players, left, right, middle. When Jet starts it's very predictable, give it to him asap. If we can suss that out so can other teams.

Also possible Cotterill is still making a point to Jet about his no show against Oxford?

Hm, SC deliberately spelling out that he "didn't just meet Wilbraham on holiday and give him a contract" - Wilbraham being a hard working, systems, type of player.

JET, being blessed with the talent he does is unfortunately not also a 'hard working, systems, type of player'.

It's a shame.

Two thoughts are there's either a playing clause in his contract or SC laying down the law about who's boss.

Whatever it is, if either of these suggestions are the carry on the side don't f'ing need it.

Maybe true but remember Baldock and an excellent partnership with Wilbraham at MK Dons. Although this was a few years ago there is no reason why they can't operate successfully gain.

Think this may be exaggerated, pongo.

They certainly played together at MKDons, seem to have fond memories of their partnership, and are friends.

Let's remember though Baldock never scored more than 12 league goals in a season at MKDons, and Wilbraham has never been noted for his goalscoring.

Hardly prolific together then, and certainly not 'an excellent partnership' historically in terms of goals scored.

just saying that 3 league games in and I can't count any chances Sam has had.

That's a very interesting angle and one I hadn't thought of. So basically JET is going to come on every game with a minute to go just to cost him a few quid. No wonder he doesn't look too interested when he comes on - he would probably earn more on the bench!

Pretty much.

What I believe is probably accurate ;)

It's an enabler to play (pretty much) every game possible when fit.

Archived