IGNORED

Steve Evans Comments On Bcfc And Agard

LeBleuRuge

I'll believe our club, SC, and Agard that he turned down more money to join us than dirty leeds.. Rather than Steve Evans

Why does he care who he joined? They got the money..

Because it looks bad for HIS club that he's willing to drop down a league, rather than play for him!

No one would have batted an eyelid if he'd gone to Leeds .

Who would you choose ?

Leeds United , who are still an unstable club, with all the things going on. An unproven manager at that level.

OR

Bristol City, who has a new pitch and a new stadium being built, a brilliant owner, a great manager ,

brilliant players and the most important are us, the Bristol City fans.

Well done City. :clap:  :clap:

Who would you choose ?

Leeds United , who are still an unstable club, with all the things going on. An unproven manager at that level.

OR

Bristol City, who has a new pitch and a new stadium being built, a brilliant owner, a great manager ,

brilliant players and the most important are us, the Bristol City fans.

Well done City. :clap::clap:

You got a point there. I didn't think about the pitch being a factor.

I cannot stand Evans, but i thought it was a good listen and completely agree Heisenberg, i thought he was very complimentary about City and hasnt said anything wrong that i wouldnt expect a manager of our club to say if we were in their position. I sort of agree with him too, it is surprising that he chise playing in L1 again instead of Leeds but thats football for you.

Interesting comment though about Aghard's best postion - taking a year to find his best position on the right instead of striker.

I cannot stand Evans, but i thought it was a good listen and completely agree Heisenberg, i thought he was very complimentary about City and hasnt said anything wrong that i wouldnt expect a manager of our club to say if we were in their position. I sort of agree with him too, it is surprising that he chise playing in L1 again instead of Leeds but thats football for you.

Interesting comment though about Aghard's best postion - taking a year to find his best position on the right instead of striker.

mmmm..... 4 3 3 anyone?

Must have seen something odd / wrong with Leeds as its a big call not to gamble and go there and a bold call. if I was Rotherham fan I would be disappointed that he didn't carry on with their journey as Evans says a bit longer with a chance of going to a higher level than us in a years time or so, maybe they wouldn't agree to a new deal with a get out clause I don't know.

Leeds united are a mess and have been for yonks, big club yes pretty big fanbase but they have looked more likely to go back down to league 1 than up to the Prem in recent years for me.

Obviously slightly different but Mccormack moving to Fulham could be seen as a suprise too. A smaller club (if were using the Rotherham managers logic).

Cosmopolitan - dirty women's mag isn't it?

10 things you didn't know about your partners cock and that sort of stuff?

The Sun of women's mags.

(Sorry, I've been in the doctors waiting room a bit recently)

...off to the doc worrying about Drew Peacock no doubt after reading a Cosmo article on the subject? :)

Archived