IGNORED

Jordan Spence

Major Isewater

not surprised he was released and not disappointed he's gone to a rival league 1 club and not us (not insinuating we were interested, just I don't think he's very good).

Spence was a very solid championship right back in his first loan spell, in his second he was absolute pap, I hope he produces more of the latter for the dongs.

This is spot on.

What turned him from a very decent player into a very ordinary one I will never know!

Spence was bang average for us and over hyped after a few half decent performances. Clearly hasn't kicked on.

Decision making wasn't great and never followed in from what i remember. Also picked up Fontaines favourite habit of hoofing the ball pretty quickly. Not much better than McGivern.

Spence was a very solid championship right back in his first loan spell, in his second he was absolute pap, I hope he produces more of the latter for the dongs.

My thoughts too; no idea what it was that changed in-between his spell here, but certainly didn't impress on the second go around.

No ill will towards the bloke, but being he plays for a divisional rival, can't say I wish him well (at least against us).

Archived