IGNORED

Post On The Rochdale Forum

Who Are Rovers?

"A new number 1 is an area we need to re-invest" - Well clearly we dont because SC hasn't!!!

Weak in LCB? Williams!

Just because he hasn't bought one yet, doesn't me he doesn't want one. We'll wait to see if he does between now and September the 2nd.

And our fan base is split over the opinion of Williams, I am in the group that think he gives the ball away to often, and gets caught of of position far to much.

It's a game of opinions being a fan I guess.

Williams with the ball at his feet is a weak link, Williams defending is one of our better players.. You won't find a better LCB than Williams in league 1 but his distribution is shocking and a lot of the reason why we can't seem to keep possession very long is because we don't have many ball playing centre halves.

Why people feel the need to correct someone's grammar is beyond me.

Knock knock

Who's there?

The Grammar police

The Grammar police who?

No- it's the grammar police whom?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/122308/bristol-city-fan--in-peace!/#0 -

I made a detailed post on the Rochdale forum, giving insights to our squad, and hopefully receiving insights from there's. Hope it is an interesting read.

Lot's of time on our hands, have we?  :clapping:

I know they're newly promoted and have just beaten Crewe 5-2 but Rochdale's squad is full of lower league journeymen and with the greatest respect to them we really should be winning up there tomorrow.

As long as we apply ourselves, aren't complacent and SC gets the tactics right then we'll come away with all 3 pts IMO.

I know they're newly promoted and have just beaten Crewe 5-2 but Rochdale's squad is full of lower league journeymen and with the greatest respect to them we really should be winning up there tomorrow.

As long as we apply ourselves, aren't complacent and SC gets the tactics right then we'll come away with all 3 pts IMO.

Yeah and also if we score more than they do ;)

Hardly detailed and factually incorrect.

Kind of agree with this guy. Fair enough if you want to waste a load of time on their forum that's your prerogative. I don't understand why you posted a link to it on our forum though because there is nothing new in there that hasn't been discussed countless times in other threads. The only reason I can come up with is you're fishing for compliments, hasn't worked out so well has it.

If you really want to start doing stuff like that take a look at exiled robin's work.

Archived