IGNORED

Fontaine, Elliott & Pearson

Bowie

Jamie McAlister is off to India with David James to play!

Just looking up what you said here & notice David James assistant coach at Kerala Blasters is a certain Trevor Morgan ex-Bristol City striker who our very own David Lloyd used his name as a character in the soap opera EastEnders.

I wouldn't mind taking Mcallister back on a 3 month contract. Cunningham only left back in squad

Not sure about him coming back to City. Would he be any better than Bryan or Williams at left back? That said, he would definitely be a steady player at league 2 and possibly at some league 1 clubs. Of course, it depends on where he wants to go - e g does he want to go to Accrington / Hartlepool just for a one season contract?

Just looking up what you said here & notice David James assistant coach at Kerala Blasters is a certain Trevor Morgan ex-Bristol City striker who our very own David Lloyd used his name as a character in the soap opera EastEnders.

Thought David James was on B T Sports the other day ?

According to Twitter it'll be announced tomorrow, 2 year deal.

Good signing for Hubs, if true.

Having watched Partick T a fair bit at that level in the past, I'd suggest that even on bad form, Fontaine is significantly better than your average centre back in that league.

Good luck to him.

Looking at the comments on their forum they think he'll be a quality signing. God they're in for a shock

Hopefully not.

Liam Fontaine was a top quality player for City for many years.

For some unknown reason, he seemed (almost overnight) to lose his confidence.

Wish him luck. I do.

Hopefully not.

Liam Fontaine was a top quality player for City for many years.

For some unknown reason, he seemed (almost overnight) to lose his confidence.

Wish him luck. I do.

Of course I wish him well and it would be great to see him back to his best, but let's be honest if he performs anything like he did with us in the last 3 years then they've got themselves a poor player, even at that level.

Remember - Del Boy brought a few players from Scotland, who were successful north of the boarder, but dire in England. Fontaine is a least as good as them, and possibly better, so there is no reason why he shouldn't be successful.

I wish him luck and can't understand why he gets the abuse from some fans. All that happened was he lost form. He didn't mug Srumpy the mascot or anything nasty.

he will do well up there, he may of been one of those early devlopers that go off the boil at 27, it happens, we should remember him for the very sucsessfull period he was here for (promotion, play off final and back to back 10th place finishes) and not the latter part for reasons everyone knows about,

Good luck Fonts

Archived