IGNORED

Kids "too Dangerous For Rugby"

Slacker

Councilors in a Warwickshire market town have called for a ban on children.At a meeting at Rugby Town Hall discussions were held on the controversial scheme.One councilor said"Over the last few months, several incidents have been reported that may have involved children."Another councilor was quick to point out,"There are often children on the streets of Rugby.Often they are using phones or ipods.There have been a few occurances lately,and they may have taken part in them."A third councilor went on to say,"We are not against the principle of children but we can't allow this sort of thing.We have to consider everybody's safety."The trio then shuffled off muttering,"National Service","Hangings too good for em","Scruffy,long haired, lazy b*******",and"Why don't they p*** off home and play Xbox?".

Glad someone's taking the lead on this, over seven billion people on this planet - WE'RE FULL UP.

What is it with the unemployed, tax dodging scroungers getting discount rates on every thing as well? ******* dwarves! It's as though society encourages them. My brother doesn't even charge his kids/squatters rent, they literally live there for free! What sort of message about the real world is that sending out?

People say to me "ah but you were a child once mate", well two wrongs don't make a right do they and look how that ended anyway.

'Save The Children' - what? We've too many of the little attention whores as it is, but how many unicorns do you see? Save them I say.

Another thing about banning children is it would wipe out peadophillia in an instance. No kids = No peadophiles. Happy days.

Glad to see common sense prevailing at last.

Archived