IGNORED

Wade Elliott

Welcome To The Jungle

Yet another person who didn't mention the cause this is for and how to donate.

95% don't mention anything and just seem to be doing it for vain attention.

Perhaps your post should have included details about the cause that this is for and how to donate..!

Well they've raised $80m dollars as opposed to the $2.5m raised last year so the 'vanity' is clearly having the desired effect. If people want to fundraise in a more fun/social way than just putting money in a bucket why shouldn't they?

As long as the cause is benefiting then it's a success, surely.

Well they've raised $80m dollars as opposed to the $2.5m raised last year so the 'vanity' is clearly having the desired effect.

Indeed, just imagine what i could be if it was taken in the spirit it was meant?

It is wrong that other charities have piggybacked on the success of this. I have lost family and friends to both cancer and MND, but cancer is treatable and has the awareness and fundraising already in place. This is a big chance for the MND Association to raise much needed awareness and funds. I doubt the majority of people that have taken part in the challenge know what MND is, even now. That said, any charity that benefits makes it worthwhile.

Yet another person who didn't mention the cause this is for and how to donate.

95% don't mention anything and just seem to be doing it for vain attention.

To be fair it's pretty well documented all over social media that the ice bucket challenge is for ALS. Just because he doesn't say where to donate (though I do agree it would make more sense to do so) doesn't mean he isn't playing his part in raising awareness. You only have to look at the money raised so far to see that.

Archived