IGNORED

Ftao Dave L - Season Tickets Benefits

PFree

Hi Dave,

Apologies for posting this on the main discussion forum, I wasn't sure how to contact you - a couple of questions if I may:- 

1) As a ST holder in the Atyeo, with the Red and White bar now offline for us, which bar should we now use please? We've arrived early at the ground and the Legends always has a sign outside stating it's full?

2) As always, we renewed our ST's again on a 'blind' basis i.e. we just paid the money again, what benefits are there for ST holders this season please - bring a friend, rugby ticket etc?

Thanks,

P.

Having not been in the red & white bar this season can I ask why it is 'offline' I did see that you do not need a season ticket to enter now but no restrictions as far as I know.

I believe it's just for Dolman ticket holders now, and no, you don't need a ST to get in...hence why I am now asking where the Atyeo people can go.

Hi Dave,

Apologies for posting this on the main discussion forum, I wasn't sure how to contact you - a couple of questions if I may:-

1) As a ST holder in the Atyeo, with the Red and White bar now offline for us, which bar should we now use please? We've arrived early at the ground and the Legends always has a sign outside stating it's full?

2) As always, we renewed our ST's again on a 'blind' basis i.e. we just paid the money again, what benefits are there for ST holders this season please - bring a friend, rugby ticket etc?

Thanks,

P.

Did you not get the covering letter with your season ticket, which outlines the benefits that come with your season ticket...?

The Dolman bar is now needed as an alternative means of entry during the stadium rebuild, because of reduction to turnstile entry and exit points to the stand. One of the inconveniences that people need to put up with for a season while improvements are being implemented.

You can get a drink in the Atyeo concourses, as usual.

David Lloyds email is readily available by way of contacting him.

Did you not get the covering letter with your season ticket, which outlines the benefits that come with your season ticket...?

The Dolman bar is now needed as an alternative means of entry during the stadium rebuild, because of reduction to turnstile entry and exit points to the stand. One of the inconveniences that people need to put up with for a season while improvements are being implemented.

You can get a drink in the Atyeo concourses, as usual.

David Lloyds email is readily available by way of contacting him.

Thanks all - I don't remember receiving a letter but I could be wrong..

I believe it's just for Dolman ticket holders now, and no, you don't need a ST to get in...hence why I am now asking where the Atyeo people can go.

So Dolman ticket holders get the massive Red & white bar and the Williams gets the legends bar with a capacity of 50,can't be right ! :nono:   

So Dolman ticket holders get the massive Red & white bar and the Williams gets the legends bar with a capacity of 50,can't be right ! :nono:

Cheer up, it could be worse.

You could be a rovers fan supporting an average conference side whilst watching your prospects of a new stadium slip through your fingers.

I'm sure you can find a pint somewhere...

It hasn't been done with the purpose of who gets the bigger bar in mind. As pointed out it is to get people in and out of the Dolman more easily,and therefore more safely, as unlike the Williams the Dolman has lost half it's turnstiles this season.

I'm sure when the Dolman work is done and the Williams stand gets developed other parts of the ground will have to make allowances. It's all for the same cause after all.

It hasn't been done with the purpose of who gets the bigger bar in mind. As pointed out it is to get people in and out of the Dolman more easily,and therefore more safely, as unlike the Williams the Dolman has lost half it's turnstiles this season.

I'm sure when the Dolman work is done and the Williams stand gets developed other parts of the ground will have to make allowances. It's all for the same cause after all.

Fair point, M. but surely the club can arrange temporary facilities for the Williams users?

Fair point, M. but surely the club can arrange temporary facilities for the Williams users?

I agree they should, absolutely. After all they are losing money if people are eating and drinking elsewhere, and perhaps these fans might stay eating and drinking somewhere else from now on. I was just making the point of access and exit, I leave the Dolman at the Eastend end, enter the Dolman Hall and walk through that way. If half he people did his and half left by walking along the stand we'd get out twice as quick. And in a difficult stand to exit anything is a bonus.

Archived