IGNORED

Wilbraham & Baldock

Cardy

I bet Mr Wilbraham is not too impressed tonight. One of the key factors in him joining was reuniting with Sam. For the fee being mentioned I can't believe we've sold him. Gutted.

That partnership was never going to suit Baldock, he worked best with JET.

Wilbraham was a last ditch attempt to keep baldock. I don't believe cotts would have though he would be prominent in the team from the off. Fair play to him but it won't last and I hope jet and Agard are given the chance up front together

You may have a point about Cotts hoping it would give Baldock a reason to stay but I doubt it was his primary reason for signing Wilbs - maybe just a little bonus. Didn't work however and thinks Wilbs brings something different to the team that we haven't had since Dele - a physical presence up front.

Wibs is 35, he must be made up with being here, he did not have a club, every chance of being as good a partnership with Agard.

Agreed, I doubt a Championship club would've wanted him so we're probably the next best thing he could've got. I doubt Baldock had too much to do with it and to be honest their partnership looked pretty non existent anyway!

Exactly Aaron, might as we'll say it was a willbraham/ fielding partnership, Frankie played as much part in willbrahams goals as sam did !

So none of the off the ball runs that Baldock made to drag defenders away from Wilbs had anything to do with him having the time and space to score his three goals, you are right, he played no part whatsoever.

oh of course, sam was the only player running off the ball, silly me, willbrahams goal at Sheffield united came from a little cross, his second against Colchester was from a Elliott corner, can't remember who set up his first, bryants goal v Oxford came from a jet pass, does the fact that sam was on the pitch mean it should actually be credited to the Baldock/ Bryan partnership ?

Archived