IGNORED

Sam Gone And Transfer Window....

brad blit

Well theres no point arguing over spilt milk, Baldock has left us regardless of what opinion everyone has so lets move on - club is more than any player!

Transfer window closes on Monday and Baldock leaving could potentially mean that City will be more active than we thought before (presuming Baldock was still on decent wages from Championship), so what would you like to see happen and what do you think will happen?

As much as some people think a new goalie is needed, I think Cotterill is happy with Fielding but will want a more experienced/better no2 than Richards. I can see us signing a young striker with raw talent from lower leagues and then possibly a loanee from Prem Team once the loan window opens in a couple weeks time. I would love to see a couple good quality signing's but I just have a funny the majority of 'planned' transfers has been done and it will be a relatively quiet and dissappointing next few days. Dont see JET moving on but perhaps Burns & Reid go on loan somewhere as new formation dosnt really suit them currently.

Archived