IGNORED

Incoming

Marina's Rolls Royce

Iv seen someone at Avon Gorge hotel being shown around by 2 guys, he has a scottish accent and is quite tall - think it says JM on his tracksuit

well i saw fabio capello in tescos tonight, could he have been here translating for some russian geezer we are going to sign ?

500K was turned down. I suppose the club feel that, that is the value they will sell him at, doesn't mean he's worth that, just what the club will happily sell at. David Cotterill was never worth 2m but Wigan still paid it. Don't be surprised the effect of a fantastic TV performance can do for a players price tag.

I don't think this is as bonkers as it appears ( never got over Milne to MU or Fonts to SThmpton almost) wasn't it Huddersfielsd who took another much maligned lanky defender from us with great success?

Kachina makes a number of calls- some right, some wrong but does make sense in his comments.

My original point was that in the silence there could be something very interesting happening. I just get the feeling that Steve Lansdown is really going for it.

Archived