IGNORED

Marv

westonred

The commuting would be too tiring ,Samo.

Haha.  Not half.

That said; know of a player who managed during negotiations to convince a London side he could 'commute' to them from his place in the North, via London City Airport, only for the money men to lose their minds after his agent indicated the loaning club would be footing the bill.

Needless to say, for that reason and others, the move in question didn't go through, and after the boy did end up moving south, he chose not to commute after all...

Afraid not. Marv had some really good games for us last year at a critical time and helped to pull us out of a downward spiral. I can't remember who we played but the two goals either side of half time after going 1 down at home stand out.

Not entirely surprised he hasn't found a club given his injury record but I hope he has a few years in him yet. The guy owes us nothing.

Carlisle I believe

Usually sitting just in front of defence, a loose ball from Marlon tends to be more worrying than a loose balls up the other end.

JET is the king of misplaced passes with Little just behind.

Of course JET is also capable of pin-point, defence-splitting passes, so the frequent clunkers are overlooked.

Not seen Cunningham recently yet then?

Honestly his distribution and overall performance/attitude I thought was bordering awful.

Archived