IGNORED

County Sold Out Allocation

Aussie

Looks like the club blaseingly cutting corners again without any realistic appreciating of the supporter tone.

Don't worry, though. Sure Meadow Lane can accommodate us all, it's just as well Notts County are not in the Conferance with the prowed ones rocking into town (when will mocking them not appeal anymore?).

we don't ask for the amount they send us an allocation we then go back and ask for more if needed,

Apologies for my ignorance.

With us being in the digital age it still seems a little 1990's for such a simplistic arrangement, especially as Notts County have a stand akin to the Atyeo entirely for provision of visiting supporters.

Apologies for my ignorance.

With us being in the digital age it still seems a little 1990's for such a simplistic arrangement, especially as Notts County have a stand akin to the Atyeo entirely for provision of visiting supporters.

That was me - I believe, so apologies for mine - didn't know it had changed; but whatever happens it is the clubs decision

Away fans are on the side opposite the dugouts now though

Basically, it's taken till 3 days before the game to sell 500 tickets - had they sold out last friday and we'd not requested more I'd understand the raised eyebrows.

Just went into club shop to get tickets and only singles left.

Got to pay on day as too late for them to send more.

Why send such a pisspoor allocation???

Does it make any difference if you buy in advance or pay on the day, you will watch the same game!

In the good old days most games were POTD, much easier.

Not sure if it's the case at Notts County, but at some clubs there's a policy of the visitng club having to pay for an entire allocation of tickets whether they sell them or not. Could be that after the initial 500, the next level of allocation is say 1000, and if we didn't sell them all then City would be left out of pocket.

Not sure if it's the case at Notts County, but at some clubs there's a policy of the visitng club having to pay for an entire allocation of tickets whether they sell them or not. Could be that after the initial 500, the next level of allocation is say 1000, and if we didn't sell them all then City would be left out of pocket.

That would make sense.

As in league games only the home club gets the gate money then if there's a financial penalty for taking and not selling tickets then City will always play safe.

I'll call BS on this.

Look here http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20130704/section-5-fixtures_2293633_2125729

and scroll to rule 34.2.2

Archived