IGNORED

Fl72-Review

Bobby kellard hero

I'm not a fan of beags never have been but I don't think its our club in general he dislikes its just he's more positive to northern clubs because thats where he spent most of his career,

I agree with enoch FL72 is much better then that god awful beeb effort,

I tend to like the majority of sky pundits as they tend to be very good and well worth listening too,

I don't think he does.. just some of our fans get precious when pundits don't sing our praises every second

Have to disagree with you mate.

I genuinely think he doesn't like us and i am definately not precious about the super reds.

Always seems to be damning with faint praise and looking to talk up opposition. Think it has something to with when he was playing for S****horpe.

Think Beagrie just really likes Northern clubs.

Never noticed before that he doesnt like us until the Sheff Utd game, he wasnt happy we won that but he was a former player for them and may have been part of the team we relegated in 88? May hold a grudge?

On the show last night he was positive about us really but I thought he sighed a bit when Gavin asked him about us.

Must admit the presenter George Gavin has always quite liked us though, Goodman is the worst about us in my opinion.

Think Beagrie just really likes Northern clubs.

Never noticed before that he doesnt like us until the Sheff Utd game, he wasnt happy we won that but he was a former player for them and may have been part of the team we relegated in 88? May hold a grudge?

On the show last night he was positive about us really but I thought he sighed a bit when Gavin asked him about us.

Must admit the presenter George Gavin has always quite liked us though, Goodman is the worst about us in my opinion.

I've always found goodman quite postitive about us to be honest ether when he a pundit or comentaiting,

Archived