IGNORED

Who Has The Most To Prove?

Oakleyson

According to the Football Unlimited website:

"Spurs misfit Sergei Rebrov is determined to force his way to the forefront of new boss Jacques Santini's plans, according to his agent.

Rebrov, 30, has been playing for Turkish side Fenerbahce this season after being loaned out, and with one year left on his Tottenham contract wants to get himself noticed by the new manager."

With Matthews gone and other released .... who from our squad has the most to do to prove his worth to Tinman in pre-season and friendlies?

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

I think every one who pulls on A City shirt next year has loads to prove to themselves and the fans , as they all failed at the last hurdle ,not just one individual player.....

Agreed that both Wilkshire and Miller have to justify their price tags , but i feel with the right man up fron with Miller next year , and The tinman giving him enough chances , I'm sure he'll come good........

Wilkshire how ever ... Maybe not , take a look at the Playoff final programme , take a look down the stats page and see who's had the most assists for City this year , no other than Luke Wilkshire ..

Miller and Wilkshire are both young so give them some time, also i truely belive that Wilkshire would be a quality player in the first division where the football is more flowing and more a passing game.. He has found it tough making the transistion down to a league where you get the **** kicked out of you!!

Guest bristolbred
justify their price tags
Thats the problem with football in the 21st century, Chairmen at the top, rich clubs all over the world target a good player, and pays well over the odds to get their man, and this in turn filters all the way down to the lower leagues, so through no fault of their own, players are sort after on a managers reccomendation, the price goes up, and when the player doesn't come up with the goods, they are slated!!. :P

According to the Football Unlimited website:

"Spurs misfit Sergei Rebrov is determined to force his way to the forefront of new boss Jacques Santini's plans, according to his agent.

Rebrov, 30, has been playing for Turkish side Fenerbahce this season after being loaned out, and with one year left on his Tottenham contract wants to get himself noticed by the new manager."

With Matthews gone and other released .... who from our squad has the most to do to prove his worth to Tinman in pre-season and friendlies?

Thank god- I thought this was a ridiculous post saying we should sign Rebrov. Considering whats been on here recently it wouldn't surprise me.

If your going to say that - Do you truly believe Peacock is worth 600,000? Yesterday you said Peacock couldn't help the price paid for him, nor can those two.
Actually it was me....he's still crap though!!

I'd like to think both will prove everyone wrong this season, being more used to it, and a damn sight better man management skills from the Tinman

Would think every single manjack on our team has to prove himself.The headlines and reactions of other fans (and presumably players/managers too) wouls suggest we are heading for a fall...if that aint an inducement to prove em all wrong I dunno what would be!!

Archived