IGNORED

Rugby Lines

Padlad

Yesterday on the timelapse the pitch was in full rugby mode. http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/ashton-gate-rebuild/

Looks like some sort of attempt to cover it up the lines has happened. But they are still pretty obvious. Will be interested to see what they're like on Saturday. 

Can't help but think no matter how state of the art the stadium will be rugby lines scream compromise and is not befitting of our great home....

Yesterday on the timelapse the pitch was in full rugby mode. http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/ashton-gate-rebuild/

Looks like some sort of attempt to cover it up the lines has happened. But they are still pretty obvious. Will be interested to see what they're like on Saturday. 

Can't help but think no matter how state of the art the stadium will be rugby lines scream compromise and is not befitting of our great home....

Unfortunately it is not our great home anymore, it is one of Steve Lansdown's great homes.

I seem to remember the last time this happened. During our promotion season battle with Watford the lines were very obvious during the home game, very poor.

I hope for better with the new technology.

The facts above may or may not be accurate due to my appalling memory  :blink:

I seem to remember the last time this happened. During our promotion season battle with Watford the lines were very obvious during the home game, very poor.

Are they facts then?

I remember that. I have a feeling it was from american football, but like yourself my memory isn't what it used to be

From Day 1 of the link up, this was the issue of greatest concern for me. One only need look at our National Football Stadium to see the disaster that multi lines are to the football watching experience. Something like looking at a 5 aside match in a local authority gym.p.

Sure though Bristol Sport have sussed how to obliterate the egg chasers lines though, just like they've managed to sort out POTD ticketing and home ticket printing issues. Every confidence in them.

Are they facts then?

I remember that. I have a feeling it was from american football, but like yourself my memory isn't what it used to be

That seems right, but as many visits to the gate have needed post match libation, quite often to excess, my memory is also hazy.

I think i remember why i posted this........lines, dyed green...or summat, fukit init...wot?

Archived