IGNORED

Should Tinman Retire

Dynamite Red

Should Tinman take a less active role as a player this season bearing in mind his new responsibilites.

A lot of player managers have struggled to combine both roles effectively (especially in there first season) and the issues that arise like Tinman dropping himself if he is tired or out of form, being able to see what tactical changes need to be made from the pitch rather than having a better view of the game and teams performance from the dugout.

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on this. Personally I think Tinman who I support %100 should maybe take more of a back seat and playing only when necessary (injuries etc...).

Guest RedHotCityPepper

We'll have to wait and see how he copes with both. If one starts getting in the way of the other then obiouvsly he should. I don;t think we can tell until the season starts.

CTID :laugh:

we need fresh legs for the future...
Spot on...

Though without Tinrib were a bit light in cover for CM. I think we need to try and get Wilkshire playing regularly and maybe sign another central midfielder.

Are there any good academy central midfielders coming through otherwise our only backup would be Burnell. :laugh:

Tinnion would be useful on the sideline err manging. :laugh:

Guest Scarface

We're going to rely on Wilkshire alot next season and i think he's up to it and with Wilkshire and Tommy we will have a quality midfield. Once Wilkshire gets playing regularly in the centre (which he has never done before) i think he will be able to start playing the football that he is obviously capable of. Also he adds a more attacking option which we were lacking at times towards the end of last season.

CTID

Guest michael

He was rubbish this season as a player and has no experience or proven ability as a manager - I think we are in deep mucky stuff.

Guest Cyprus_Red

i say play this season but not every game

i could imagine him coming off the bench and playing that perfect pass for some1 to score

then retire from the playing staff nxt season

Archived