IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Scunthorpe United Match Day Thread

Fielding little Bryan ayling Flint Williams smith Elliot freeman wilbs agard

Thought JET might start today? I know it's a squad game, but I can't see him wanting to stay if he's only going to get on from the bench! Do you play him in the hole? Do you play him up top? Bit of a headache for SC!

Thought JET might start today? I know it's a squad game, but I can't see him wanting to stay if he's only going to get on from the bench! Do you play him in the hole? Do you play him up top? Bit of a headache for SC!

Thought he might start too, perhaps for Agard, but do need to give the new lad some time.

That said, hopefully his input last time from the bench might encourage Cotts to throw him on a bit earlier if we need more guile late on, and of he keeps effecting games like he did last time out, he'll get an opportunity to start soon enough.

He is probably as happy as let's say the player that he was put in to replace (in an unbeaten team) it's not a a headache at all it's called 'things must be going ok' (for a change).

In the hole and move Freeman out wide. I'm still not happy with this squad in this formation. So far it's lacked creativity in the final third. Maybe Agard will affect that, but will he get the service.

The only valid point so far is that we are unbeaten and had a good start to the season, the moment to worry about changing formations is when they are not working or individual players are not playing well IMO.

Fair enough, but I also think it's a valid point that we aren't as creative in the final third as this squad ought to be. We haven't had many clear cut chance in any game so far.

I also think we play Freeman out of position, but there you go - opinions.