IGNORED

Just Back

i hate rovers

First half not that good. .second very good. .yeah you guessed it rugby. .I didn't go down against scunny but f! Ck me what a place to park that digger shite house of the highest order.as for the day I thought it was ok but give me football any day. The hire rite shed can fck off long queues ....cans on the wall any day..Bristol done well to win but the shout of briiiistol is pathetic and cringe worthy..nothing like a footy atmosphere. It was a good rugby crowd. Would I go again. .no once is enough for me but we'll done briiiistol. .

First half not that good. .second very good. .yeah you guessed it rugby. .I didn't go down against scunny but f! Ck me what a place to park that digger shite house of the highest order.as for the day I thought it was ok but give me football any day. The hire rite shed can fck off long queues ....cans on the wall any day..Bristol done well to win but the shout of briiiistol is pathetic and cringe worthy..nothing like a footy atmosphere. It was a good rugby crowd. Would I go again. .no once is enough for me but we'll done briiiistol. .

I'm sure all Bristol Rugby fans will be distraught that you won't be going again.

Translation:

In terms of quality, the second half far surpassed the first. If you weren't aware of the subject of my post, it's about Rugby Football.

I didn't attend the football match against S****horpe, but knock me down with a feather, thy could have thought of a more considerable place to park the excavation vehicle, I wasn't best impressed. The day fared reasonably well, but on the whole I prefer association football.

I also wasn't best pleased with the queues for the hirerite end, I prefer good old fashioned cider cans nearly arranged on the wall.

Bristol RUFC did well to conquer their opponents, but I was nonplussed by the fans supportive cry of "Brrrriiiisssstooolllll!" But you just can't beat the atmosphere created by a game of association football.

I was impressed by the size of the crowd for a rugby game.

I'm not sure I'll partake in observing another rugby match but nevertheless I'm pleased that Bristol emerged victorious.

Translation:

In terms of quality, the second half far surpassed the first. If you weren't aware of the subject of my post, it's about Rugby Football.

I didn't attend the football match against S****horpe, but knock me down with a feather, thy could have thought of a more considerable place to park the excavation vehicle, I wasn't best impressed. The day fared reasonably well, but on the whole I prefer association football.

I also wasn't best pleased with the queues for the hirerite end, I prefer good old fashioned cider cans nearly arranged on the wall.

Bristol RUFC did well to conquer their opponents, but I was nonplussed by the fans supportive cry of "Brrrriiiisssstooolllll!" But you just can't beat the atmosphere created by a game of association football.

I was impressed by the size of the crowd for a rugby game.

I'm not sure I'll partake in observing another rugby match but nevertheless I'm pleased that Bristol emerged victorious.

One thing still puzzles me.

You say the OP prefers cider cans "nearly arranged on the wall".

Is this because said poster's motor co-ordination is impaired by the aforementioned apple-derived beverages?

One thing still puzzles me.

You say the OP prefers cider cans "nearly arranged on the wall".

Is this because said poster's motor co-ordination is impaired by the aforementioned apple-derived beverages?

I think the OP is talking about the fans who partake sat on or near the low wall alongside the park, prior to football matches.

I think the OP is talking about the fans who partake sat on or near the low wall alongside the park, prior to football matches.

Excellent stuff. Mind how you go.

Have only had a pint in the ground a couple of times. No atmosphere and plastic glasses. No thanks!

Went Saturday and Sunday, different experiences, my partner, who came with me to Notts Co also came on Sunday to the rugby, she was pleasantly surprised at the lack of the C and F words being constantly thrown around by "men" in the seats behind us which forced us to move seats at Notts Co.

Whether it is a positive outcome or not is debatable but she won't go to an away match again but she may well encourage me to take her to see the Rugby. So football lost one fan and the rugby may well have gained two.

Went Saturday and Sunday, different experiences, my partner, who came with me to Notts Co also came on Sunday to the rugby, she was pleasantly surprised at the lack of the C and F words being constantly thrown around by "men" in the seats behind us which forced us to move seats at Notts Co.

Whether it is a positive outcome or not is debatable but she won't go to an away match again but she may well encourage me to take her to see the Rugby. So football lost one fan and the rugby may well have gained two.

Your mrs sounds easily offended. No offence.

Archived