IGNORED

Blatter To Stand For Re-Election

kmpowell

• Admin

Does anyone know how Blatter is viewed in other countries? Is it just the British who are so opposed to him?

On Talksport just now he said it was the support that he received that persuaded him to stand again !!

The best bit is that he is proposing a referral scheme where the Manager of a side can contest one decision per half of game - let me guess just another way of getting another advertising scheme into the game

On Talksport just now he said it was the support that he received that persuaded him to stand again !!

The best bit is that he is proposing a referral scheme where the Manager of a side can contest one decision per half of game - let me guess just another way of getting another advertising scheme into the game

I heard about that, managers having screens to see instant replays and then can contest them....! what a way to ruin our beautiful game

Why do the other continental associations love him?......because they get big brown envelopes from people like Jack Walker.

He is corrupt to the core and will die before the truth is let out.

And as for England being bad losers, we had the best bid by far, it's just that he wanted the WC to go to a different confederation and so indirectly got his buddies to do the dirty work behind the scenes.

And then he rubber stamped that by telling the Executive Committee 'Don't forget what the English press have done to us'.

Archived