IGNORED

Amazing Stats!

Anglia Red

A pretty meaningless statement as of course football clubs are forever in transition. Plenty of clubs will have had a similar turnover of players to us in the past 2 seasons, and whilst we have a young squad there's actually plenty of experience at L1 level and even above in the case of Elliott, Fielding, Cunningham, Smith and Wilbs etc

Exactly what I thought at the time when somebody else kept mentioning it, sounded like an excuse then and still does now, i'm glad we've sorted that one out once and for all.

• Admin

SInce SC was appointed:

P33 W15 D12 L6 PTS 57 (Full Season 79)

Since the defeat at Sheff Utd on 22nd Feb:

P19 W11 D7 L1 PTS 40 (Full Season 97)

Since the defeat at Rotherham on 29th March:

P12 W7 D5 L0 PTS 26 (Full Season 100)

Since the start of this season:

P6 W4 D2 L0 PTS 14 (Full Season 107)

Improving.

Here's another good one - we have the joint 5th youngest squad in the League.

I'm not sure as to what extent it was down to other players being unavailable, but I saw that Peterborough had a really young team out on Saturday.

In the 10 outfield players they had one 18 year old, two 19 year old's, one 20 year old, two 21 year old's, three 22 year old's and a one relative veteran of 25.

I'm not sure as to what extent it was down to other players being unavailable, but I saw that Peterborough had a really young team out on Saturday.

In the 10 outfield players they had one 18 year old, two 19 year old's, one 20 year old, two 21 year old's, three 22 year old's and a one relative veteran of 25.

Yep Posh, Crewe and Barnsley have the youngest squads in the league. That Posh first team last week was incredibly young though, very impressive. I do wonder though if they keep fielding sides of that age whether it could be a downfall over the course of a season? We're getting into "you can't win anything with kids" territory!

SInce SC was appointed:

P33 W15 D12 L6 PTS 57 (Full Season 79)

Since the defeat at Sheff Utd on 22nd Feb:

P19 W11 D7 L1 PTS 40 (Full Season 97)

Since the defeat at Rotherham on 29th March:

P12 W7 D5 L0 PTS 26 (Full Season 100)

Since the start of this season:

P6 W4 D2 L0 PTS 14 (Full Season 107)

Improving.

only 107 if we keep this up? Thats crap :whistle:

Must say that he has done a stirling job so far.

I remember that cup game away to non league -----? which was televised (won with a stunner from ET and baldock wrapped it up off underside of bar from one on one), not long after SC took over and he did an interview on the pitch...

I liked his positivity and energy, but couldn't shake this feeling it would fall apart quickly and relegation would occur.

Love being wrong sometimes!

Must say that he has done a stirling job so far.

I remember that cup game away to non league -----? which was televised (won with a stunner from ET and baldock wrapped it up off underside of bar from one on one), not long after SC took over and he did an interview on the pitch...

I liked his positivity and energy, but couldn't shake this feeling it would fall apart quickly and relegation would occur.

Love being wrong sometimes!

Tamworth I believe.....

Archived