IGNORED

Eastend Shed Man (Merged Threads)

Forza Revolution

Smoke & Fireworks, helium balloons, Stacey Penton & friends putting on a shed top routine and special dance show at HT.

An old fashioned HT scores board and box of hanging numbers to keep us retro informed of other teams current scores. A huge sign for the Dolman - Don't You Dare Move Towards The Exits Until After The Ref Blows For Full Time & You Have Applauded The City Players Off Of The Pitch & Up The Tunnel.

Shed-man enjoying a half time snack with a sign saying "My drink is cheaper than yours & my pie is cheaper hotter tastier and loads better too!"

An City Legend guest watching from on the shed with the shed-man.

Umm I give up.. dunno, gis a clue. :)

Smoke & Fireworks, helium balloons, Stacey Penton & friends putting on a shed top routine and special dance show at HT.

An old fashioned HT scores board and box of hanging numbers to keep us retro informed of other teams current scores. A huge sign for the Dolman - Don't You Dare Move Towards The Exits Until After The Ref Blows For Full Time & You Have Applauded The City Players Off Of The Pitch & Up The Tunnel.

Shed-man enjoying a half time snack with a sign saying "My drink is cheaper than yours & my pie is cheaper hotter tastier and loads better too!"

An City Legend guest watching from on the shed with the shed-man.

Umm I give up.. dunno, gis a clue. :)

To be fair mate, I think you've pretty much Jimmy Nailed it.

When it's a complete surprise it has more effect, right now because I am expecting to see something amazing I am convincing myself it is along the lines of a red arrow display spelling out the word shedman in red and white smoke.

You had better make it spectacular mate, the vultures are already circling.

When it's a complete surprise it has more effect, right now because I am expecting to see something amazing I am convincing myself it is along the lines of a red arrow display spelling out the word shedman in red and white smoke.

You had better make it spectacular mate, the vultures are already circling.

At the very least now a parachute jump into the centre cabbage patch of the back garden...

Got a feeling he's had the red paint pot out though, pre JPT.

Archived