IGNORED

Music When We Score

fabio

Personally, I find the breaks in play could do with a music filler as well, too much down time when the ref blows for a foul before the game starts going again. I would hope Dave L is reading this and will take on board my concerns, Dave could we have this please.

http://www.2khockey.net/downloads/filesystem/index.php?action=view&filename=BIP_Organist%20-%20Hockey%20Organ%2027.mp3&directory=Arena%20Music/Break%20in%20Play%20%28General%29&

Personally, I find the breaks in play could do with a music filler as well, too much down time when the ref blows for a foul before the game starts going again. I would hope Dave L is reading this and will take on board my concerns, Dave could we have this please.

http://www.2khockey.net/downloads/filesystem/index.php?action=view&filename=BIP_Organist%20-%20Hockey%20Organ%2027.mp3&directory=Arena%20Music/Break%20in%20Play%20%28General%29&

Maybe a short blast of Oops I've Done It Again would've enlivened Forrester's trot back to the dressing room.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*and breathe*

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

And then you remember the suprise playing of Hi Ho silver linings at wembley against stoke, Worst Idea ever! I still want whoever came up with that idea hunted down and shot. :angry::doh:

I 'm with you on that ,my biggest WTF moment at football match.

Where was our "Drink up thee Cider" ?

Cockney cnuts had never heard of Bristol City ,could n't imagine that we had a song of our own. :protest:

Very pleased that the Club listened to the fans through the efforts of Dave L on this important matter.

Please never again let us follow the American Stadium way (takenup by Colin Sexton I believe?) and abuse the singing fans with canned music as though they cannot spot when we have scored.

Archived