IGNORED

Don't Count Your Chickens

Ralphy_STFC

I've read on here tonight that we've now 'released' Mooney!! Utter rubbish! He is currently in talks with AK over a new contract. Yes Bristol City are 'interested' but thats all at the moment chaps.

I'll congratulate you on signing a quality player once you have, until then, don't get carried away. :laugh:

Go back to your own forum idiot.

No one cares what you think.

Theres no need for that pot belly , maybe to the people who come on here and wind us up , but at least ralphy gives a sensible opposition point of view , he's livened the forum up the last few days.

I've read on here tonight that we've now 'released' Mooney!! Utter rubbish! He is currently in talks with AK over a new contract. Yes Bristol City are 'interested' but thats all at the moment chaps.

I'll congratulate you on signing a quality player once you have, until then, don't get carried away. :laugh:

Your views are always welcome as they are constructive - why some fans can't cope with others making comments on here I will never understand.

I agree it is all speculation at the moment - that's what happens when there is no football to talk about!

Please don't be put off by one or two negative comments.

I hope he does sign he would be a fantastic strike force with Lee Peacock. :laugh:

If Lee decides to stay that is. :laugh:

Theres no need for that pot belly , maybe to the people who come on here and wind us up , but at least ralphy gives a sensible opposition point of view , he's livened the forum up the last few days.
Yes there was. He called me a chap.

CHAPS is an acronym for Cow Herd Appraisal Performance Software.

Out of order and deserved to be called an idiot.

Yes there was. He called me a chap.

CHAPS is an acronym for Cow Herd Appraisal Performance Software.

Out of order and deserved to be called an idiot.

:laugh: Its quite funny pot belly but dont you think its a bit pathetic?? He didnt deserve to be called an idiot because he ACCIDENTLY (your probablly the only person on this forum who knows this) calling you a cow herd appraisal performance.

Was just reading on the bcfc main site under paper talk that mooney said he wants a clear idea of what he will be doing before he goes on holiday next tuesday. So i think its not going to be long till we know who he will be playing for next season

Was just reading on the bcfc main site under paper talk that mooney said he wants a clear idea of what he will be doing before he goes on holiday next tuesday. So i think its only a matter of time till we know who he will be playing for next season
Hate to say it but i think Moons will have ''DAS'' wrote accross his belly next year and not ''Nationwide''. :laugh:

If you are a City fan then this is your forum,yeah nothing wrong with sensible,constructive comments but,why go onto another club's forum to talk about your own team?.

It does seem a bit daft to me,but hey ,maybe i'll log onto the STFC forum as Ralphy BCFC and see what kind of response I get.

Personally I would like this forum to be for City fans only as invariably any other teams supporters will cause friction of some kind.

Is Ralphy an idiot?. Probably not, but as this is Bristol City's Official Fan's Forum you might just get some stick. :laugh:

If you are a City fan then this is your forum,yeah nothing wrong with sensible,constructive comments but,why go onto another club's forum to talk about your own team?.

It does seem a bit daft to me,but hey ,maybe i'll log onto the STFC forum as Ralphy BCFC and see what kind of response I get.

Personally I would like this forum to be for City fans only as invariably any other teams supporters will cause friction of some kind.

Is Ralphy an idiot?. Probably not, but as this is Bristol City's Official Fan's Forum you might just get some stick. :laugh:

Xenophobic, or what!

Doesnt having SOME other fans from rival clubs make it better though , i mean if it wasnt for him we couldnt have a decent debate with a swindon fan and get an opposition point of view. I dont see why some people have problems with it but their intitled to their own oppinion.

Xenophobic?. Yeah maybe I am,I remember how joyous it was to read the comments posted on this forum by supporters of other clubs after the play-off final defeat.

But hey no big deal, Ralphy keep posting.

It's nice to know that we can both have an opinion.

Guest redjet

Its good to see what other fans are saying as they usually know more about whats going on than what you read in the papers or hear and see on radio and tv. For instance if you had gone on the Brighton web site forum before Cardiff a good majority were saying the game at Cardiff would be played just like it turned with the exception that they thought they would have scored more but the tactics predicted were very close to what happened. I have registered on lots of Div 2 sites and you would be suprised at just how you can tie all the snippets together. I don't know if thats what Ralphy does but it one good reason to.

Its good to see what other fans are saying as they usually know more about whats going on than what you read in the papers or hear and see on radio and tv. For instance if you had gone on the Brighton web site forum before Cardiff a good majority were saying the game at Cardiff would be played just like it turned with the exception that they thought they would have scored more but the tactics predicted were very close to what happened. I have registered on lots of Div 2 sites and you would be suprised at just how you can tie all the snippets together. I don't know if thats what Ralphy does but it one good reason to.
Any chance of your phone no/ a date/ marriage redjet?

Guest redjet
I'm a Town fan, I don't come on here to wind up Bristol City fans or anything, I enjoy reading all things football related. I go on the STFC Forum just as much. I see nothing wrong with other fans going on other club forums.
WELL SAID

Guest Spunkwood
I'm a Town fan, I don't come on here to wind up Bristol City fans or anything, I enjoy reading all things football related. I go on the STFC Forum just as much. I see nothing wrong with other fans going on other club forums.
can i ###### your girlfriend

Guest redjet
can i ###### your girlfriend
just looked at your picture on your web site and I think you'd find the answer would be No way

Guest bristolbred
Hate to say it but i think Moons will have ''DAS'' wrote accross his belly next year
Should have a sponsor like;

"Thatchers!", :laugh:

Aerospace!!, :laugh:

something west country??. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

Xenophobic?. Yeah maybe I am,I remember how joyous it was to read the comments posted on this forum by supporters of other clubs after the play-off final defeat.

But hey no big deal, Ralphy keep posting.

It's nice to know that we can both have an opinion.

Freezer, me old mucker, the hordes of other teams supporters coming on here after our defeat is caused by our lot going on the Muff, and R's sites gobbing off after we (temporarily) went top, some of our posts er how can I put it, wound up R's and Muff fans big style. You cant have it both ways we did have a couple of decent R's posters, and there might have been a couple of decent Muff ones too.

I for one enjoy the sensible ones coming on here..its great to see us as others view us. You Bristolians only see the local stuff (Sagheads, Swindon)- a didadvantage of living round here (Bucks) is I get the full invective at some of the antics of "fans", and find out what other clubs really think of us...its certainly interesting!!

Ralphy & Co, keep it up mate...its always interesting to see the views of the Swindon fans!!

Archived