IGNORED

Poppy Appeal 2014

54-46

Evening

I have collected some pins from the Legion today. Only issue is that they only come in in batches of 20 at a time. In total I've had requests for nearly 70 (Incl SteveP and Fod - sorry for not replying before now)

So, I have a note of who asked for what, and when, so I shall contact everyone in turn with payment info etc. Will do this for the first 20, then when the next lot arrive I will be in touch with the next and so on.

Hope that's ok - sorry for any delays but everyone should have them in time for when the official Poppy Appeal kicks off on 26th.

Evening

I have collected some pins from the Legion today. Only issue is that they only come in in batches of 20 at a time. In total I've had requests for nearly 70 (Incl SteveP and Fod - sorry for not replying before now)

So, I have a note of who asked for what, and when, so I shall contact everyone in turn with payment info etc. Will do this for the first 20, then when the next lot arrive I will be in touch with the next and so on.

Hope that's ok - sorry for any delays but everyone should have them in time for when the official Poppy Appeal kicks off on 26th.

Hi James,

I wanted to let you know that I will be at the home game on Tuesday 21st October, the next home game I will be attending is Saturday 22nd November, is there any chance you will have a couple of badges available for this match where we could meet up?

Cheers

Keith

Hi James,

I wanted to let you know that I will be at the home game on Tuesday 21st October, the next home game I will be attending is Saturday 22nd November, is there any chance you will have a couple of badges available for this match where we could meet up?

Cheers

Keith

Hello mate

Can't make Tuesday as I'm working away next week. 22nd November may be a bit late as Remembrance Day will have passed by then.

If you're happy to post your mobile number on here please do and I will drop you a text to arrange something.

Hello mate

Can't make Tuesday as I'm working away next week. 22nd November may be a bit late as Remembrance Day will have passed by then.

If you're happy to post your mobile number on here please do and I will drop you a text to arrange something.

James,

Email here and I will send you my mobile number: bcfc.keith.1897@gmail.com

Cheers

Keith

Are these the same pins that are being sold on eBay?

Not by me. Every penny I get for the ones I sell go to the RBL. Can't vouch for any on eBay but ones I've seen in the past state that only a percentage goes the the Appeal, normally about 10% I think, so less than 50p

Evening

Apologies but I don't think will be able to get any more. I've had a total of 50 so far and have delivered a fair few and emailed others advising of payment requirements.

The best I can do is promise to post again in a few days time if I have any "non-payers" and see who wants one.

Archived