IGNORED

The Rucksack Project

BristolCity1992

Hi everyone, A couple of years ago we did a free clothing give away for the homeless and vulnrable. This was a big success but we didn't get the chance to do it again yet.

We are doing the rucksack project this year on the 15th November in the bear pit. Information is below but if you don't use facebook feel free to email me on:

Danielking1988@gmail.com

""The Rucksack Project is not a charitable organisation, but a worldwide movement born out of a simple idea to help those sleeping rough on the streets during the freezing winter months."

Winter will be upon us very soon and as it gets colder we can seek comfort in our own homes. As we switch on our heating and make ourselves a cup of tea there will be many people sleeping rough in Bristol in freezing conditions.

So..how do you get involved in the Bristol division? It's simple. Just gather together some essential items and put them into a rucksack. Look in your wardrobes, go to charity shops collect a rucksack, sleeping bag, flask (filled with soup), spoon, gloves, a scarf, a hat, fleece, underwear and socks and extra food.

Bring the rucksack to The Bear Pit, Bristol on the Saturday 15th November at 12:00pm and simply give it to a homeless person.That's it!

If you want to get involved but you are unable to fill a whole rucksack then single items are welcome too! Anything which would be warm and practical.

If you cannot attend but would still like to fill a rucksack then get in touch with me I will arrange to pick it up.

Give a person a gift of kindness this winter.

Please join and share this event and like and share the official Rucksack Project page to spread the message!

https://www.facebook.com/rucksackproject"

https://m.facebook.com/events/1463490080591659?ref=m_notif&notif_t=plan_user_invited&actorid=1444090762

Archived