IGNORED

Everything to do with Walsall Away (Merged)

Go Junior GO

Noticed O/S states we were sent an initial allocation of 500 tickets, am sure any day now we are going to hear that we are getting another allocation.

Should be at least 800/900 of us up there, one of the easiest to get to from Bristol and will still be top of the league by the time we get there

It's also one of the great POTD trips (or used to be) .

Noticed O/S states we were sent an initial allocation of 500 tickets, am sure any day now we are going to hear that we are getting another allocation.

Should be at least 800/900 of us up there, one of the easiest to get to from Bristol and will still be top of the league by the time we get there

We'll take more than that, wouldn't be surprised if we sold the 2,000 which the stand holds

Can't remember the year but one year we were mid table they made it pay on day, big mistake, we filled behind goal and half the side stand! Lita last minute winner but can't remember the year

03/04ish I think!

We took a load that game. It p***** down all day, that's what I remember the most of it!

03/04ish I think!

We took a load that game. It p***** down all day, that's what I remember the most of it!

2004-05, Lita got both goals in a 2-1 win, my abiding memory of that day was of scores of our fans being ejected by the Old Bill, I believe one fan even took West Midlands Police to court for wrongful arrest.

2004-05, Lita got both goals in a 2-1 win, my abiding memory of that day was of scores of our fans being ejected by the Old Bill, I believe one fan even took West Midlands Police to court for wrongful arrest.

Was this the one where the po lice were arresting City fans as they came out of the Saddlers bar on suspicion of drunkenness?

If so, it was Colin Sexstone who was instrumental in getting them acquitted.

Was this the one where the po lice were arresting City fans as they came out of the Saddlers bar on suspicion of drunkenness?

Can you elaborate on Mr Sextons involvement?

I remember there was a general outcry about people being taken out of the queue to get in and arrested, with no more proof than the Police saying they were drunk, I didn't know that the club got involved.

It was that game, but there were people being ejected by the Police inside the ground too. I remember hearing of a guy leaving his kid in his seat at half time while he went to use the toilet and the Police arresting him on the concourse! I'm sure there was a forum member who was taking legal action against the West Midlands constabulary.

It was that game, but there were people being ejected by the Police inside the ground too. I remember hearing of a guy leaving his kid in his seat at half time while he went to use the toilet and the Police arresting him on the concourse! I'm sure there was a forum member who was taking legal action against the West Midlands constabulary.

more then one I think,

they are everything thats wrong with policing at football matches,

thankfully it doesn't happen often round here

Police were well OTT, luckily we got in a pub up the road and heard people were being arrested for having a drink. i drove to this game was horrendous rain on the way back, still chuckle at the qpr fans giving it large on the way up only to be flanked by us and another car full of city. They soon slowed down

• Admin

It was a friend of mine, Ironically his wife was attending one of her first football matches so the whole environment was alien to her.

Friend was even named on wsm version of the evening post, got all charges dropped and all costs covered

Archived