IGNORED

Paul Hartley To Cardiff

mightyreds89

Half the team that day were Mciness's signings

Yeah, but what about the other half :redcard:

To be fair of his signings on that day: 1 is playing in the Premier, 2 were sold for either equal money or profit and are playing in the Championship, another who was loaned in is also in the Championship, and god knows what Bates is up to... oh and Foster, well yeah he was just crap.

The club was just rotten and needed a clear out: some players were complacent and others were showing contempt, and carried on doing so under SOD.

And me, especially Ryan Taylor. Many thought he had potential and brought others into the game ? Looks like he's found his level just like McInness

I expect McInnes will get another chance at that level or perhaps higher and I'd happily wager you'd be tucking into a slice of humble pie. Ryan Taylor, yeah he's gash - bl00dy Millen :ranting:

Of course the right English league job would lure him away but I think at the moment he is pretty content at Dundee. In Scottish football terms they are a sleeping giant, arguably the sixth or seventh biggest team in Scotland yet they haven't been close to that league position for more than a decade at least. I think Hartley fancies returning Dundee to their former position as the top team on Tayside. And as others have rightly pointed out why would you want to get caught up in the car crash that is Tan's Cardiff.

Of course the right English league job would lure him away but I think at the moment he is pretty content at Dundee. In Scottish football terms they are a sleeping giant, arguably the sixth or seventh biggest team in Scotland yet they haven't been close to that league position for more than a decade at least. I think Hartley fancies returning Dundee to their former position as the top team on Tayside. And as others have rightly pointed out why would you want to get caught up in the car crash that is Tan's Cardiff.

I don't think so tbh, he left us because of home sickness, I don't think he'll leave scotland I actually think he will be the next Celtic Manager

I don't think so tbh, he left us because of home sickness, I don't think he'll leave scotland I actually think he will be the next Celtic Manager

Too true.

2 spells in England in his career and he went back home after a year both times.

I hope whoever gets the C****ff job keeps up Skolskaers (or however it is spelt) good work and takes them back down to their rightful place in the lower leagues. Repulsive owner and Club. It just needs another ex pro vanity signing by Tan.

Not going to be Pulis or Bellamy, according to BBC.

They also say "Tan is keen for the next appointment to help create a new culture at the Championship club and assume a head coach role, in a more continental set-up, that sees areas such as transfers left to the Cardiff hierarchy.  He is also keen to avoid paying significant compensation to lure an in-work manager out of their current job and will expect the new man to work with the players at his disposal, rather than make substantial changes in January."

How about Dave Hockaday??  Would love that  :fingerscrossed:

Not going to be Pulis or Bellamy, according to BBC.

They also say "Tan is keen for the next appointment to help create a new culture at the Championship club and assume a head coach role, in a more continental set-up, that sees areas such as transfers left to the Cardiff hierarchy.  He is also keen to avoid paying significant compensation to lure an in-work manager out of their current job and will expect the new man to work with the players at his disposal, rather than make substantial changes in January."

How about Dave Hockaday??  Would love that  :fingerscrossed:

Sounds positive ! :thumbsup:

Archived