IGNORED

Stag Do Ideas? (Merged)

Andy082005

Had a riotous time in Riga once on a stagger. The city is full of beautiful women. Also, through the Gary Johnson connection they know Bristol City there, I had some good football conversations.

I could tell you.some tales that would turn your hair curly and straighten the curly ones!

Another good town for a stagger IMO is Bremen in Germany. Lots of pubs and just a short hop away.

Apologies not football related, but wanted to try and get some info asap

As the title suggests, considering Prague, Riga or Madrid? Any recommendations? Any advice on these three or any other recommended destination?

Riga was decent when we went, stayed in a place called hotel xdream!!

It Was interesting!!!

If you behave you will have a good time, by all accounts if you start pissing on the street, throw up etc you could start getting some problems.

I went to Oktoberfest last year on a stag in Munich, it was quality if your looking for something a bit different and can wait a year.

Apologies not football related, but wanted to try and get some info asap

As the title suggests, considering Prague, Riga or Madrid? Any recommendations? Any advice on these three or any other recommended destination?

I actually work for a company that arrange stag weekends in fact the only company that does in Bristol....

For me Riga wins handsdown, it really is chips as chips and where Prague was 10 years.ago.

If you want some prices PM on here.

Riga was decent when we went, stayed in a place called hotel xdream!!

It Was interesting!!!

If you behave you will have a good time, by all accounts if you start pissing on the street, throw up etc you could start getting some problems.

I went to Oktoberfest last year on a stag in Munich, it was quality if your looking for something a bit different and can wait a year.

We use the hotel Xdream, quite possibly the only hotel that I have ever known that has its own Lap Dancing club in the hotel.

Yep, Prague was good - caught a Sparta game there too. Dirt cheap and you can pay on day.

Also, any German city. Hamburg is carnage and has the largest red light in europe.

Anyone got any suggestions for a UK stag?

Yeah, start at the Ostrich at 11.

Off to Madrid in March and taking in atletico V Valencia. The city looks really good but not sure for a stag do, evidently they don't speak much English there. Munich was great according to my son who went there three years ago for a stag party, no trouble and good bars and clubs. Enjoy whatever you do and try not to regret it, tell her nowt.

The missus has started talking about getting married next September....which means the start of the football season

Currently torn between Barcelona or off to watch a Bundesliga game. For some reason I've picked up a soft spot for Mainz over there, but haven't got round to looking at a map and seeing where it's near. Anyone got any idea!?

As for Magaluf, dirtiest, more horrible place I've ever been to. Had a bloody good crack there though! (no pun intended)

Don't get all the fuss about 'stag do's' these days and going abroad for days on end. It's a stag night, isn't it?

Start off early in the Cotham Porter Stores, crawl around Kingsdown and down St. Michael's Hill, get chucked out of Vicki's, then over the road for a curry.

A quick dip in the fountains outside the council house, then off to the nearest fire station first thing in the morning to get those incredibly funny handcuffs removed after your mates 'lost' the key.

Worked for me in '85.  :yes:

Archived