IGNORED

Albert

Super

Good all round game by Albert, including one fantastic cross from the byeline, and alot of defensive work for the team.

Stunning first penalty, pity about the 2nd.

You could see the Middlesbro' fans forgave him though by their reaction when he threw his shirt into the crowd.

No doubt he's endeared himself to them just like he did to the majority of City fans.

Good all round game by Albert, including one fantastic cross from the byeline, and alot of defensive work for the team.

Stunning first penalty, pity about the 2nd.

You could see the Middlesbro' fans forgave him though by their reaction when he threw his shirt into the crowd.

No doubt he's endeared himself to them just like he did to the majority of City fans.

Sorry wasn't impressed tonight. Not once ran at Enrique and must still be in his pocket. Some good defensive work though in fairness.

Bolaise always had more raw talent in my opinion. Albert is a good player of course, but he has found his level. I think people were blinded by the fact he had a funny personality.

No, they were blinded by the fact that he floated over the ground like John Barnes against Brazil, while Bolasie charged around like a Pamplona bull on speed, with no idea where he was going.

But end product is what counts and Bolasie has proved his worth at times - though not the goals Albert has scored.

Bolaise always had more raw talent in my opinion. Albert is a good player of course, but he has found his level. I think people were blinded by the fact he had a funny personality.

I don't. Tipped by Boro fans as the best winger in the Championship.

Rickie Lambert how the hell is he playing for England and Liverpool he is fat and Shite he should go on loan to the gas hes that bad never rated him

Never rated him? A striker who scores goals consistently at every level, but nah... Never rated him.

I don't. Tipped by Boro fans as the best winger in the Championship.

Never rated him? A striker who scores goals consistently at every level, but nah... Never rated him.

Why didnt Liverpool go for him before Southampton? Like Brendan basically said he knows hes only here to sit on the bench struggle to play 90 mins like he done last night and all the time for England. Good Sub to put on thats it

Albert is a good player of course, but he has found his level. I think people were blinded by the fact he had a funny personality.

His level being top 6 in the Championship where M'Bro. are now?

Maybe you'll be proved right but I'm certain he'll play in the PL. If Leroy Lita can get there, Albert most certainly can.

His humble and amusing personality is a bonus, his talent is there for all to see.

Archived