IGNORED

Replica Shirt Help Required

AJgEEZa

Sorry if this has been covered before but I looked and couldn't see anything.

I don't live in Bristol currently (else I'd try them on) and it's my 40th birthday on Tuesday. Her indoors has let slip that she is ordering me a new top as I do attend several games a year. This is where the help is required.

Having looked at the web site for sizes, it does not actually give details of what each size fits I.e. XL is 44-46" etc

Has anyone on here got a 46" chest (I'm big boned and not massively fat ;-) ) and if so, what size did you go for?

I don't want it tight fitting or too baggy so I ain't got a clue.

Cheers in advance lads

AJ

Sorry if this has been covered before but I looked and couldn't see anything.

I don't live in Bristol currently (else I'd try them on) and it's my 40th birthday on Tuesday. Her indoors has let slip that she is ordering me a new top as I do attend several games a year. This is where the help is required.

Having looked at the web site for sizes, it does not actually give details of what each size fits I.e. XL is 44-46" etc

Has anyone on here got a 46" chest (I'm big boned and not massively fat ;-) ) and if so, what size did you go for?

I don't want it tight fitting or too baggy so I ain't got a clue.

Cheers in advance lads

AJ

Your normal size will almost certainly fit

I've got a question on replica kit too...

Do they not do small children sizes? Why is it I can see friend's kids all over Facebook wearing the shitty quarters, but it seems the youngest we do is 6 or 8 years.

You should be more selective with your friends!

I've got a question on replica kit too...

Do they not do small children sizes? Why is it I can see friend's kids all over Facebook wearing the shitty quarters, but it seems the youngest we do is 6 or 8 years.

Its my daughters 7th birthday in 3 weeks and she has asked for a City shirt - think I can get one for her? The smallest they have in stock is for a 10yr old and has been for about the last month. Its definitely a situation that needs sorting.

Archived