IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Mk Dons Franchise Match Day Thread

I get what you are saying, but there were many games last year we lost looking really good, as in defence we were rank poor. On the ball they looked very good, but defending is part of the game to, and there they were weak.

Great win. excellent going forward but worrying watching us sit back allowing MK Dons the posession to pull one back. Lesson learnt ?

No because after their first goal this continued with no instruction from the bench.

I get what you are saying, but there were many games last year we lost looking really good, as in defence we were rank poor. On the ball they looked very good, but defending is part of the game to, and there they were weak.

Aye. Had the same convo in the car.

If I was heading back to MK I know exactly how they'd be feeling.

That second half in particular they were much better than us, took their eye off the ball and conceded a 3rd.

Nice to see it go our way and is a sign we are a stronger side mentally now.

Though the dons looked a much better side second half if we're honest.

Nope.. Five Pence left us hanging.. saying we'll be back and that was 45 minutes ago since we've had mid west american drivel. I am done. bed time here.

I was hanging on to hear what our beloved manager would say on my link to RB  and then come 20.00 hrs here 18.00 there it just switched to BBC News.  What is wrong with RB?  Twentyman said tech probs with their link to AG,  but they managed to get Clarke on from Southport.     DIDN'T THEY!!!!!!

I was hanging on to hear what our beloved manager would say on my link to RB and then come 20.00 hrs here 18.00 there it just switched to BBC News. What is wrong with RB? Twentyman said tech probs with their link to AG, but they managed to get Clarke on from Southport. DIDN'T THEY!!!!!!

To be fair, it might not be RB'S fault. A company called RedBee provide the live feeds and if they screw up there's nothing 20man or whoever can do. RB will be as furious as the rest of us.

Happened once a few years back and they cut off the end of a Somerset cricket match commentary.