IGNORED

A New Poster. My Thoughts On Today's Game

Londoner

What a game of football that was, having attended a few home fixtures this season the atmosphere today was a significantly different to the previous games, I would imagine that is down to the tense, top of the table nature of the match.

I thought we were generally very good, thought Frank Fielding had one of his best games for us today. I did think he could of perhaps cleared for the second goal but he shouldn't have been put in that position.....a huge difference to the nervy keeper at the start of last season, especially with the claiming the long balls into the box.

I thought our back 5 did very well, Little is like a Horse that gallops yet sometimes fails to deliver the final ball, where as Joe Bryan has come of age in recent games and looks a class act, OK he gives the ball away sometimes but he belongs at this level, something I was very unconvinced he would be based on previous season. Flint was an absolute rock another man who looks a different player, very impressed by him again. Thought Williams had his best game at the back for a long time, the way he challenged Afobe at the back was very impressive.....as for Ayling, he grows and grows on me every game, superb leader at the back, and excellent on the ball, he is hugely impressive.

Little was excellent again against the strongest opposition he has faced this season, I thought Elliott was generally disappointing nd struggled to handle the ecessive power that MK have in Ali, Potter and Powell. Shows that character of the man to get the goal though.

Wilbraham held the ball up superbly, and Agard looks like a class act at this level, based on what i've seen his all-round game is superior to Baldock, mainly his strength something Baldock never had.

For MK was disappointed with their start player Ali, but thought Bowditch, Reevers and Afobe were excellent....if we do go up, I would really like us to go in for someone like Afobe the way he just brushed past Elliott and Williams was incredible to watch....the best opposition player I have seen down the gate this season.

Thought the ref was average at best, couldnt understand why Mcfadzen wasnt sent off seeing he was the last man, I would image it was because he was unsure over the decision. If the case poor refeering.

A thoroughly enjoyable day.

What a game of football that was, having attended a few home fixtures this season the atmosphere today was a significantly different to the previous games, I would imagine that is down to the tense, top of the table nature of the match.

I thought we were generally very good, thought Frank Fielding had one of his best games for us today. I did think he could of perhaps cleared for the second goal but he shouldn't have been put in that position.....a huge difference to the nervy keeper at the start of last season, especially with the claiming the long balls into the box.

I thought our back 5 did very well, Little is like a Horse that gallops yet sometimes fails to deliver the final ball, where as Joe Bryan has come of age in recent games and looks a class act, OK he gives the ball away sometimes but he belongs at this level, something I was very unconvinced he would be based on previous season. Flint was an absolute rock another man who looks a different player, very impressed by him again. Thought Williams had his best game at the back for a long time, the way he challenged Afobe at the back was very impressive.....as for Ayling, he grows and grows on me every game, superb leader at the back, and excellent on the ball, he is hugely impressive.

Little was excellent again against the strongest opposition he has faced this season, I thought Elliott was generally disappointing nd struggled to handle the ecessive power that MK have in Ali, Potter and Powell. Shows that character of the man to get the goal though.

Wilbraham held the ball up superbly, and Agard looks like a class act at this level, based on what i've seen his all-round game is superior to Baldock, mainly his strength something Baldock never had.

For MK was disappointed with their start player Ali, but thought Bowditch, Reevers and Afobe were excellent....if we do go up, I would really like us to go in for someone like Afobe the way he just brushed past Elliott and Williams was incredible to watch....the best opposition player I have seen down the gate this season.

Thought the ref was average at best, couldnt understand why Mcfadzen wasnt sent off seeing he was the last man, I would image it was because he was unsure over the decision. If the case poor refeering.

A thoroughly enjoyable day.

Ali was very good second half.

Welcome friend.

Overall positive but critical points would be I actually thought Ayling was passed far too easily at times, Fielding should have done better with the first goal as well as several non-taken/dodgy punched crosses and Freeman, who is a class act, kept hold of the ball far too long at times - running up blind allies.

On another note, Aden Flint's 40yard sprayed ball to Joe Bryan would have made Glenn Hoddle proud and thought Wilbraha's work rate and general inter-play was absolutely outstanding.

We did seem to tire big time in the second half and it was pure determination that got us over the line in the end.

Archived